a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
May 23, 2018 #2
#1141
date unknown
What once was is no more
Prepare thee self for
Things to pass yet to be prepared
For what is needed must be repaired
Do not fret for that which comes
Let go that which numbs
You have the heart, now set the mind
Have the sight to not be blind
Take the hand as its offered
Heed the words as are proffered
Tremulous beats within the heart
As you are to play the part
You were chosen to do
Awakening Truth inside of you...
#1142
date unknown
My soul
She calls to me across the empty void
Pulsing messages, all methods employed
Rhythmic chimes traveling time and space
Seek their target, endless race
Penelope reply
Hear my love, I'm coming to you
Our separation shall soon be thru
Again united, two parts enjoined
No more prayers go purloined
Our hearts since time began were one
Waves of time, I was sent to distant sun
Distance cannot dispel the love
I have for you, sent from above
Do not despair my darling, shed no tear
Focus on me for I am near
Celestial sphere shares no place
With earthly time and universal space
With open heart all barriers dispel
Truth will come to you to tell
Of all the love you have for me
Yours forever, your Penelope
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment