a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Saturday, May 12, 2018
May 12, 2018
Good day, 美好的一天, Hezky den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, Bom dia, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day and hopes for your safety and happiness. Prayers for all those suffering from disabilities....
Today's hidden Bible message again comes to us from Jeremiah....
Jeremiah 13-15...
Overflowing...look up and see...your body...accustomed to doing evil...(Open your eyes and see, take notice your body is overflowing with sin, accustomed to doing evil.)
I have decreed...you have forgotten Me...Jerusalem...(I have decreed that you, My people, have forgotten Me.)
Jerusalem...the drought...they cover...and pant like jackals...do not forsake us...in this place...(Jerusalem, the darkness covers you and pant like jackals ready to feast. Do not forsake the Lord's Holy One's in this world.)
My name...those same prophets...on them...My people...cannot be healed...(Speak My name on those false prophets who lead My people astray for they cannot be healed.)
Good has come...not break it...sees and...those destined...four kinds...for the sword...(Goodness has come and it cannot be broken/stopped. It sees those destined for the sword of the four kinds/Horseman.)
The earth...of Judah...will mourn...backsliding...holding back...(The world of Judah will mourn for its backsliding and holding back the Light.)
I will bring...that you gave birth...(I will bring that which you gave birth to...corruption, evil, wickedness.)
Surely I will...your wealth...give as plunder...in the land...for My anger...throughout your country...(I will give your wealth away as plunder in the land, for My anger is throughout your country.)
You are long suffering...on My persecutors...sake...for I bear your name...and you had...filled...My pain unending...(You, of My flock, who have suffered long at the hands of My persecutors sake, I bear your name for you have felt My pain.)
When you start to feel or experience stress, immediately rebuke and banish and turn to Him. Allow Him to lead you through and away from it. Reliance on Him is never weakness but devotion and faith. Self-reliance is an illusion and self-idolatry....
"I am the vine; you are the brabches. If a man remains in Me ans I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do NOTHING"...John 15:5
When these problems arise in your life, troubles, hardships, instead of asking why, say thank you Jesus and ask for understanding of it. Maybe it is darkness maybe it is not, but understanding will be given. Some of our hardships we bring upon ourselves through bad choices or worry about them happening which can bring them or other issues upon us. Give it all up to Him and He will put it away from you and guide you through the day.
Human love is imperfect, full of conditions and flaws. Without the perfect vision of GOD, we are incapable of pure love. Humans are always manufacturing our own versions of love. Maninpulating our own minds and others emotions to get some sort of return. When we can place Him first and allow His love to flow through us then onto others then we can experience pure love.
"Peace I leave you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."...John 14:27
Needy people can drain our energy and spirit. It is important to not get dragged down by others needs. You must at times distance yourself so you can re-energize. The devil can and will use our desire to help others as a way to suck the live force out of us. It is important to let Jesus control our paths so that this does not happen. Let Him guide us to what He needs us to do for Him.....
The Lord replied, "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."...Exodus 33:14
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment