Friday, April 27, 2018



April 25, 2018               #2


#1133
4-18-2018


Into the mists of time
I sent forth My Rhyme
To carry forth My guiding hand
Through you to share with all of man
Everywhere across the land
All a part of My Holy Plan
Can't contain what does come
Infinite splendor awaits some
Who took the call unto their hearts
And set out forth to do their parts
Journeyed long and journeyed far
Never allowing anything to mar
For their faith, gave all they needed
For My voice was always heeded
Take My hand and trust in Me
All I AM I give to thee
Was all I asked in their beginning
Many souls you would be winning
Journey ends where it began
At the fruition of the Plan
Brothers, sisters, I called forth
I knew each and everyone's worth
Into the night that is this world
What it was has become all swirled
Up in chaos and strife
No more known the Truth of life
All I'd hoped for My creation
Was to live in all elation
To taste the fruits of all I AM
Yet man has made it all a sham
Trusted not My prime directive
Let their minds become selective
Used free will as not intended
Thus immortality I suspended
Never was supposed to be
Endless supply of souls from Me
Failed experiment of earthly colony
Placed the blame all on Me
Sent man out upon the path
Told thee I'd provide all thee'd hath
Need of along your way
As I planned out each day
Sentinels posted throughout time
Some sharing My Truth in Rhyme
Sowing the seeds to guide all home
So man would never feel alone
Few did listen to what was given
By greed and lust they were driven
Satan plied his stock in trade
My Light in man began to fade
So I let things run their course
Knowing full well it would get worse
Knew all would happen as it did
How man took the apple and then hid
He who fell never believed in plan
Full of jealousy for creation of man
Sought to dissuade as I knew he would
Even later on cross of wood
Took upon himself all darkness and corruption
For causing all manner of disruption
With heavy heart I cast him out
With all rancor he did shout
With tainted heart he was made
Because at time his star did fade
Thus ran afoul of his purpose
All he's done does not denote us
Throughout universal time and space
In many a different time and place
Dwell others who know of thee
They too have been set free
In due time all shall know
Leave thy temple then to go
Into My Light of omnipotent knowing
To receive all that's constantly flowing
Understanding to come at last
And see the Truth of future past...


video interpretation

https://youtu.be/ZZ10pP3lDW4


GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment