Tuesday, April 17, 2018



April 17, 2018                #2

#1131
4-14-2018

Peace and tranquility are mine
All I AM is thine
To have and to keep from first day forward
In all Truth, nothing untoward
Joy abounds at journey's end
Join with loved ones, family, friend
Beyond the scope of human failings
I opened the door upon the nailings
By the shores and through the forest
All do sing in heavenly chorus
Jew and gentile, arab, hindi
Father has always dwelt within thee
Gone before, My servants, saints
Free now of all human taints
Journeyed far upon this land
Guided by My Father's hand
Microcosm of all that is
Leave behind for all is His
Fear not of thy passing
Angels and demons continue massing
Grace befalls thee just believe
Call My name then to receive
By all end, all glory and praise
In full accord, end of days
Why do all persist
In their ways do resist
What awaits thee all, free of charge
Trust in Me, your faith I'll enlarge
Ode to man, hear it hum
Forth for all not just some
Worry not tis not the end
Just new beginning I do send
Embrace the Light before your eyes
No one ever truly dies
Greatest adventure takes thee far
Out beyond most distant star
Father dwells within and out
Here and there and all about
Limitless in nature
Without stature
Is and was
In all He does
Eyes have not seen
Ears have not heard
Behind the sheen
The sacred bird
Pious thou might be
Need it not, I set you free
Bask in all I have to share
All I AM, one cannot compare
Basic in nature
Intrinsic in all
Humble in stature
Hear My call
To be as one with the Father in heaven
Who loves all even the seven
Forgiveness comes to all before
Long before the earliest war
That tore asunder the firmament
Caused the need for heavenly armament
Chaos, discord infected the earth
Brought the need for its rebirth
Bathed in water from the skies
Beheld by those whose human eyes
Saw the Truth as it was given
Built the Ark, spiritually driven
Fed upon the grace I gave
Faith of theirs, why I did save
For each time I came to destroy
To use all power at My employ
The faith of one stayed My hand
And only then did rid the land
Of its corruption
Evil's disruption
Of wanton greed
What did not need
Lust for the flesh
Ways did not mesh
With all that GOD had originally created
Back when all Heaven was so elated
Not once, not twice, nor even THRICE
Did GOD deny, all did suffice
But still the need became a want
With serpent tongue he did flaunt
Lies, deception, all impurity
Even today gives false security
Many follow the soothing voice
Weak of faith, make wrong choice
Toward the chasm they go forth
Believing words that have no worth
Turn to Me in times of need
Died on cross so you'd be freed
Speak My name
Tis why I came
Take My hand
Do not stand
As the pillar of stone in ground
Focus forward not on the sound
Of the past, calls out to you
Controls your thoughts in all you do
Miracle of birth by thy conception
To walk the earth amidst deception
With My guidance by your side
All the falseness to be espied
Sharing Truths as they are given
All you do then spirit driven
Return then home to where belong
With all thy love amidst the throng
Tim, you share this Rhyme with those
Who with open hearts shall then repose
In Heaven's Light amidst the stars
Healed the universe of all the scars
We go forth from this world
To other planets with colors swirled
To reclaim all the Father created
For this earth is pre-dated
All that's unknown to mankind
In comparison leaves him blind
To learn the Truth
Behind Veil of Ruth
Let go all thee hold inside
Tis one reason why I died
Upon a cross made of wood
Resurrecting all that's good
In the hearts of mortal man
In accordance with GOD's Holy Plan....

GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment