a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, April 15, 2018
April 15, 2018
Good day, 美好的一天, Hezky den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, Bom dia, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day and prayers for your safety and happiness. Prayers for all those who do not believe, that they will have their hearts opened up to the Lord's love and grace....
Today's hidden Bible message comes to us from Ezekiel 33-36...
Sword...silent...the Word...He possessed...and shed blood...upon the cross...(Jesus humbly possessed the Word, was the Word, and shed blood upon the Cross.)
A plague...because...My people...sit...but they do not...hear a beautiful voice...among them...(A plague upon MY people for they sit in their churches and do not hear My voice.)
Not strengthened...and slaughter...comes...(They are therefore not strengthened and slaughter comes.)
They were scattered...from tending the flock...accountable...My flock...(Those accountable for My flock have become scattered from attending My flock. Have turned to lies and half-truths and to their own egos.)
I will rescue...them...in good grazing land...good pasture...(I will rescue My sheep who hear My voice and put them in pasture with good grazing land.)
I will judge...flank and shoulder...see, I myself...the weak sheep...(I will judge the ripe and unripe and tend to the weak sheep Myself.)
I will judge between...among them...who live in the wilderness...plundered...(I will judge between and among those who live in the spiritual wilderness that has been plundered.)
I AM with them...delivered...(I AM with them, having been delivered.)
Bloodshed...with the slain...and countries...will not be inhabited...(Bloodshed comes to the countries and their peoples slain to become thusly uninhabited.)
Inhabited among them...laid waste...to devour...against Me...(Those who dwelt among them laid waste seeking to devour Me, those who follow Me.) [Sounds like evil among us seeking to destroy this country, each country of believers.]
The inheritance...the enemy...of the ancient heights...hear the WORD...to the ravines...the Sovereign Lord...will be plunder...the depths...plunder IT'S pastureland...will suffer the scorn of the Lord...(The enemy of the ancient heights, the foundation of Heaven, hear ye this to your depths, the Sovereign Lord will plunder your depths, your dark pastures and you will suffer the scorn of the Lord, for this is your inheritance.)
Will be sown...the number...as in the past...to live on in you...(I will sow the same number as in the past to live on in the land.)
This is what the Sovereign Lord says...your childless nation...hear the taunts...you will suffer...your nation to fall...when the people...again hear the WORD...(This is what the Sovereign Lord says, "Your sinful nation hear the taunts, the warnings. You will suffer your nation to fall when the people again hear the Word.")
Trust and be thankful at all times with the Lord. We humans tend to only trust and thank Him when things go well for us, but as soon as they go bad we immediately rebel and turn against Him like the spoiled children we are.
But I trust in you, O Lord; I say, "You are my GOD."...........Psalm 31:14
Do not be troubled when it seems the Lord is suddenly not guiding you for He goes ahead to prepare the way for you. Just as a scout goes ahead of the party as it rests and regathers its strength. Rest and be not troubled for He will be quickly back at your side to guide you further.
Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always...Psalm 105:4
"I AM the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in Me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing."...John 15:5
Take time to notice the beauty around you each day, not man's creations but the natural things for these are reflections of GOD. Clouds, blue sky, birds, flowers, nature's scents, animals, babies and children, nature's sounds, the breeze, the rain, the mountains, rivers, oceans, sun, moon, et al. Just like when walking or traveling, as you notice these things, the journey goes by faster, so to with life's journey. If you are focused on the duration and the ugly things then it gets tedious and frustrating.
We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain...Hebrews 6:19
It is easy to feel secure in the known in our life but in the unknown we feel insecure. This is the domain of faith... Do not be afraid to step outside your comfort zone, from under you security blanket of possessions, activities, addictions and people. Accept the new as an adventure. Trust in Him and be not afraid....
Surely GOD is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation...Isaiah 12:2
But we all, with unVEILED face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord...2 Corinthians 3:18
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment