a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
March 28, 2018 #2
#1126
3-24-2018
Me
My past has come to future gain
Through many a loss and pain
Though the memories still lay hidden
Some to surface when they are bidden
Those who by my side do be
Reveal to me to help me see
What has passed and what shall come
Helping me to no longer be numb
Glory to our Father in Heaven
Who has arrived to defeat the seven
Praise unto those who by His side
Heard the voices of all who cried
Help me Lord to serve thee well
For lifting me out of deepest hell
To once again share thy Words
Throughout the duration of Sacred Thirds
To save those who could not see
That all you gave was for free
In this time of my own ending
Thank you for all you're sending
To aid me in this end of time
To share the last of Sacred Rhyme
Jesus
To thy purpose you've always done well
Shared with others all I gave to tell
When I touched thee with My grace
You traveled throughout all space
Returned to body in but an instant
Soul has always been most insistent
On traveling the corridors of space and time
Gaining knowledge to share in Rhyme
With open heart and open mind
To sow the seeds amidst the blind
For they truly do not believe
That which they will receive
Human eyes they trust too much
And thus never feel My loving touch
If only they would look within
They too will behold all that's been
Space and time are not a barrier
Thought tis the truest carrier
Of all there is in Father's creation
Regardless of one's celestial station
Tried to teach whilst I was there
Spoke many a word to empty stare
I understand what its like to be human being
To see with eyes and assume you're seeing
Is the Truth and not a deception
But to believe man's word, misconception
Hold these truths to be self-evident
All man's lies I shall circumvent
I went unto the Father to prepare the Way
For those who'd follow Me after that day
For all the times I've sent you forth
You have more than proven your worth
Final task of which you know
Shall thee enter as did show
Vision given was divided so
You'd see how many go
Like stars in the sky, sentinels be
Many in number I give to thee
To aid thy task to set free
Lot, wife and daughters too
Full list you shall view
Michael, Gabriel to be at thy passing
As those who go continue massing
Loved ones shall await upon thy return
Those in life still must learn
Your Truth I'll reveal in their hearts
When angels I send each imparts
Demons to be cast away
On their final day
So each to enter into the Light
To dwell forever colors bright
Authority I gave over all those
Who seek to disrupt and oppose
Obey they must, all you say
Choice of host if they stay away
(To Billy's family)
Lorenna and Mike I will redeem
Things are not as they seem
In due time they shall awaken
Before their souls are forsaken
Those ensnared will heal and grow
And return unto the heavenly flow
Worry not for who you mentor
Why the soul I had sent her
For mother led a soulful life
When she birthed your certain wife
Strength of spirit didst possess
Awoken more when did confess
Sword in hand she'll do well
Defending Spirit against those of hell
Do this well, have no doubt
She will learn what its all about
Peace unto you, Alathiel friend
Rest thee up for when your end
Comes upon thee which you shall know
Date and time I soon will show...
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment