Wednesday, March 14, 2018




March 14, 2018

Good day,  美好的一天,  Hezky den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  Bom dia,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this day and hopes for your safety and happiness.  Prayers for all those who thirst for GOD's knowledge, that it will be quenched.

Today's hidden Bible message comes to us from Ezekiel 33-36...

With the blood...all the detestable things...proud strength...by the walls...but their hearts...hear only...that a prophet...says, "Woe to you...slaughter...
they were scattered...over all the mountains...of the whole earth...and darkness...knows they're there...(With the Blood, which is Jesus, all those who did detestable things, with their proud strength behind their walls of heart, will only hear that a prophet says, "Woe to you for will be slaughtered those who will be scattered over all the mountains of the earth.  For darkness knows where they will be."  He said to flee to the mountains to be safe but here we are told that those who are not repentant and do not believe and held onto their sin will be slaughtered for darkness will know where to find them.)

With your feet...place over them...My servant David...a covenant of peace...in the wilderness...(With your feet, as you flee, I will place over My sheep, MY servant David with a covenant of peace in the wilderness)

I will make them...a blessing...I AM your GOD...you are My sheep...(I will bless them for I AM your GOD and you are My sheep)

You harbored...a desolate waste...it is time of their calamity...(You people of the earth, harbored a desolate waste, in other words we allowed evil into the world but it is the time of their calamity)

Even though...contemptible things...make you desolate...I will...treat you...the object...ravaged and crushed...plunder in own pastureland...(Even though sin has made you desolate/evil, I will treat you as an object ravaged and crushed, plundered in your own land.  Not sure if He is speaking about the darkness here or some of mankind)

Soon...will their inheritance...deprive...because...I hear the taunts...that will make your nation childless...you will suffer scorn...your nation to fall...(Soon I will deprive them of their inheritance because I hear the taunts against Me, the rejection of Me for which I will make your nation childless suffering scorn and your nation will fall.  Not sure if speaking of United States or not.)

The Word of the Lord...

Trust in the Lord always for this He desires most after our Love.  Then hope and wait patiently for Him.  This is difficult in this world of instant everything, I know.  These all work together to build our faith and grow us spiritually.  However, we try to rush things in our time, for it is all about "me" right?  Wrong, it is all about "Him".  When we hope then we are looking forward and not backwards.  So face forward in the hope of His grace and loving guidance, waiting patiently in trusting obedience.

Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord...Psalm 27:14

Place your faith in Him who is above all things and overcame all things.  Who better to help us.  When we have something breakdown or we need a lawyer or doctor, do we not want the best for ourselves and our loved ones?  Well we have the best at all things available to us always for FREE!!!  Turn to Him first and He may help you directly or send someone to help or guide you to someone for help.

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace.  In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world...John 16:33

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!



No comments:

Post a Comment