a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Saturday, December 2, 2017
November 30, 2017 #2 message number 6 Billy to family
#1084
11-30-2017
Tell Sara not to mourn
I existed so she'd be born
Served my purpose here on earth
Gifted time post her birth
Then my time had arrived
Had to return to where I derived
Brought the sword, tis was my purpose
To arm you to protect her, thus
This I've done and here I'll stay
Till we see each other on certain day
Embracing in love like no other
Flowing from Heaven's Holy Mother
You shall glimpse me in ethereal mist
Once you no longer try to resist
All I've told you shall come to pass
Be on guard, they do in stealth amass
Say the prayers you've been given
For they are all spiritually driven
Tim, gatekeeper, my conduit to you
Until the time when you can view
Hear my words inside your head
As you lie asleep in bed
Worry not you shall recall
What I tell, for shall befall
You an awakening to thy full gift
Once let go and heal the rift
Mended heart shall free thy soul
Fulfill thy purpose, be made whole
Sister Spirit grows in strength
Ability she has tis but one tenth
Of her full power to heal their souls
Save them from their canopic bowls
Glory to the Father whom you shall see
Once you stand beside me
Peace to you my sweet child
Your passing too shall be oh so mild....
DAD
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment