a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, December 10, 2017
December 7, 2017
Good day, 美好的一天, Hezky den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, Bom dia, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day and hopes for your safety and happiness. Prayers for all those who are fighting the fires in California and those who have lost everything. I pray they use this opportunity to focus on GOD and let go of what is not needed giving thanks for the chance to start fresh with a clean slate. Be thankful for life and family.
Today's hidden Bible message comes to us from Ezekiel 43-45...
A cubit...is what the Sovereign Lord....who comes near to minister...the altar and make atonement...for the sin....outside the sanctuary...purifies....
The flock....daily for a sin offering...at the end...I will accept you...(the nightly sin/guilt offering)
This gate...of the portico...into My sanctuary...I put others in charge....
What the Sovereign Lord....uncircumcised...went astray...........and their sin...their detestable practices...is to be done...and are to come...serve Me...their heads trimmed...
Widows....father or mother...on the day...a blessing...you are to be presented...a portion...of the sanctuary...
From the west...to the east...the land...(to receive) an accurate bath {cleansing}....
This is the special gift...prescribed...of Israel...to make atonement....for the people...all...of the land...
The Lord sees everything for nothing is hidden in the Creator's creation. All things belong to Him. Does not an architect know every corner, every nook and cranny of his building? When you sin in thought, feeling, word or deed, do nto try and hide it like Adam and Eve did, but confess it and offer it up in offering to the Lord.
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal....2 Corinthians 4:18
New soul to the Light....
#428
12-1-2017
Caroline Snuffett
23
1947? Portugal
(British descent? Traveling on vacation?)
Yes, with father and my son Gabriel aged 3
(ok....having difficulty understanding you......don't get belligerent just relax and it will come....Angelicamarie, somebody help her)
Angelicamarie---We are trying papa, she's frustrated...
I am a Gatekeeper's daughter...
(Your father was a Gatekeeper?)
No, not British father, spirit father in another place...
(Why are you not at his gateway?)
I don't know, I don't understand...
(Well calm, relax and we will figure it out. You would not be led here for no reason. Perhaps he is very busy or distracted or obstructed by darkness. Maybe you're sent here so you can help him after. You certainly cannot help a gatekeeper in your present state.)
I was born in 1839 not 1947
(Ok it was not clear to me...so you passed in 1862?)
Yes, on vacation to northern Portugal with my father and son aged 3..
(Got that part)
He was a gatekeeper, tho I did not understand what that was then. He is still a Gatekeeper in this life too! Like you, he has traveled life...
(Got it, ok. I am honored to meet another Gatekeeper's daughter like Angelicamarie)
Yes, though she was never born, she said, this life...
(No, but another life, it has been hinted, but I've not been made aware yet...)
No, you haven't, this much I do know...Her vibration is strong. I was very intuitive in life and death..
(You're not dead darlin, just stuck)
Well yes, true! My son needed me, I could not leave him alone.
(I understand, but you needed to.)
Yes, I know that now. I witnessed his life and passing, but for some reason I could not get to him..
(Maybe we will find out)
I hope so, I want to know...
(I'm getting Kate sent you here0
Yes, her name was Kate, why?
(She was a friend in this life)
Oh, I understand now....she called you by name...said, "you must go to Tim, for he shall help you find your way home, we have need of you!"
(Kool! She came upon you?)
Yes, I was at my father, the gatekeeper's window, but many were gathered there. Much more than here, tho you have a great many too! Many ethereals swarming about there, driving me away...
(Evil trying to stop your purpose.)
Yes, I believe so...Saying, "he can't help you but we shall, follow us and we will show you the way." I knew they lied, again I am an intuit...
(Yes, gifted like your father and others)
Yes, so I got very frustrated. I was but one and they were many and stronger.
(They could not harm you, but interfere...)
Yes, the more I tried the more they flew in my face, foul stench on them.
(Yes, undoubtedly! They knew your purpose, that Jesus had need of you. They will fail and have already, for you are here. Those whom are led forth to me now are needed by Jesus now. you will be passed, purified and into Light so to be strengthened to help your father. You will be able to do as my daughter does. The evil won't be able to interfere, tho will try)
Okay, I understand now.
(Yes, you were guided, aware or not, to me. Kate no doubt was told to find you and easily could through her bond to GOD and His to you. No space or time exist so thought guided her to you.)
I believe you!
(Good, belief is essential. Intuition is a gift so you will use it and be armored to go forth into your purpose.)
Like you wear and your daughter....
(Yes, sword too I'd imagine.)
It hums you know?
(Yes, I know as will yours, in tune to your soul)
That's so wonderful, can't wait..
(First we must get you home. Your son, your love for him kept you from crossing. Anything else? All things of life, inside and out, not compatible with GOD, can't pass and anchors you to where you are.)
Love is of GOD tho!
(yes, but whom you loved was still part of physical world and could not pass, you could not let go. Any anger you felt or guilt would have kept you. Ethereals could mislead yo too, enough to basically miss the train, so to speak.)
I see, yes i was heartbroken, angry at GOD some. He was only 3 and papa could not raise him as I could. He turned out okay but was lost....went into priesthood then out, but always lost til he found love an she helped him to heal before he passed.
(His name?)
Andre!
(Well let's get you and he reunited then.)
Yes, Please!
(Ange[already gettng him papa]licamarie..........thank you!)
(She will find him)
Really?
(Yes, always does tho whether or not he can come through to here or wait at door, not sure. Depends on his spiritual strength)
I see, okay!
(Now let me tell you what needs to happen...........)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Explained everything to her, what all was needed...
Angelicamarie===Her papa is here too!
(Andre?)
Angelicamarie===on his way
(Here?)
Angelicamarie===nono! To doorway! Maybe lil further.
(Okay! Your papa is at doorway, Andre is on the way. [father passed since time she saw him at his gateway and she arrived here] I am getting a sense of him moving through the doorway some. Like he will come into the processing area a little inside the doorway.)
Wonderful, thank you so much.
Andre===Mama! Mama! I am here mama! Come to the Light! Don't be afraid! We are here, me and Papaw!
Oh my GOD, yes he called papa, papaw! Oh sweet Jesus thank you!
[tears]
(Wonderful, love reunions, awesome, glorious!)
(Okay, I am gonna say the prayers needed and you do as I instructed so we can get you home!)
Okay yes please!
(You drowned?)
Yes
(See you heard my thoughts!)
Yes, on boat I fell in a swift current and my dress got so heavy, pulled me under and i was lost. But felt no pain oddly.
(No, you're gifted tis why. You had strong faith.)
Oh yes! Papa raised me in church.
(Good, so this is easy for you. When you are ready.)
Thank you!
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment