a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Saturday, December 23, 2017
December 23, 2017 #2
#1092
12-21-2017
See within the silent night
When man was given spiritual sight
Of the Way in flesh to save thy soul (Way in flesh = Jesus)
To heal of blindness, be made whole
Never before had so much
Been born of flesh for thee to touch
Once before He came to earth
Not too long post mankind's birth (The Christ essence)
Laid the groundwork of what would come
Showed the Truth to a certain some (Guessing Enoch was one)
Who were placed upon the earth to guide
Their Truth of souls He did hide (Gifted beings)
Sentinels to watch over man
To carry out their parts in GOD's Holy Plan
For GOD foreknew of what would befall
More and more heard not the call
To this day fewer still
Rather carry out their own free will
Chose a course to their destruction
Build wall after wall causing destruction (internal walls of Jericho in us)
Of the flow of GOD's graces
Walking around with empty faces
Bore My Son through fleshly womb
In a manger for twas "no room"
All of a purpose few do see
Fail to grasp all I gave to thee
Gaze upon a starlit sky
More is there then seen by eye
Open hearts reveal so much
Enable thee to feel His touch
Go to this night of holiest meaning
Call to Him for purest gleaning
Never mind of gifts aplenty
Forgive instead seven times seventy
Through His birth, life and passing
He freed thee of the sins man was amassing
No more bondage to sinful slavery
Carrying thy burdens alone is not bravery
I did not create thee to go it alone
Rejecting Me I cannot condone
Bow thy heads in holy obeisance
Make bent knee thy only stance
Even satan himself shall kneel before Me
Whom was sacrificed upon the tree
"O Holy Night," a song of Truth
A night planned out in mankind's youth (The Christ's first visit?)
Honor Him in heart and deed
I'll provide you all you'll need
Truth of soul, I gaze upon
What was taught tis but a con (taught we are judged on word and/or deed or heart)
Speak to Me, child to Father
Tore the Veil, why else did I bother
One to one, the bond I seek
Speak to Me humble and meek
Have no need of any others
Confessor of man only smothers
Through Me and Me alone
Can the Truth of Word be shown
Forgiveness I gave BEFORE thy sin
Let all go so darkness can't win
Praise My name through My Son
So thy soul can then be won
Believe, let go and forgive
So you can ascend, forever live
Within My kingdom of Light and Grace
Full of the Love upon My face....
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxJxU6VYkUY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment