a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
July 26, 2017
Good day, 日安, dobar dan, Hezký den, Goddag, Goede dag, Head paeva, Mangandang araw, Hei sitten, Bonne journee, Guten tag, يوم جيد , კარგი დღე, Καλή μέρα, יום טוב , Góðan dag, Selamat siang, Buona giornata, Lá maith, 良い一日, hari yang baik, God dag, Dobry dzień,
Dia bom, O zi buna, Dobrý deň, Buen día, Хороший день, Diwrnod da, İyi günler, Добрый день....
Blessings to all this day and hopes for your safety and happiness. Tell all those you love that you do love them. Do not assume they know it. It is just three little words, nothing to be afraid of. Special prayers for those burdened by the heaviness of evil. Reminder to always ask for discernment of its presence and influence. It will affect those closest to us to pull us away from our path. Reject it, rebuke it, banish it....YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY AND POWER TO DO SO!!!!! Anyone who is in your life who is negative in their actions, words, presence, cut them from your presence, day or life if you have to. Family, friends, acquaintances, strangers....
Today's Bible message comes to us from Jeremiah....
Jeremiah 2-4....
People...have forgotten Me...the lifeblood...I AM...your hands...
If a man....declares the Lord...by the roadside...the showers have been withheld...just call on Me...
Call on Me...up on high...
All this...righteousness...I will...have...return....you faithless people...
The Throne of the Lord...gladly would...give you a pleasant land...and not turn away...
You Israel...have been unfaithful...and have forgotten...your backsliding...
Invoke....announce...without delay...MY name...
A destroyer of nations has set out...to lay waste to your land...
Your towns...will be appalled....
Alas...the desert blows...a scorching wind...that comes from Me...
Look! He advances....
How long will you...rebel....
Oh My anguish...the agony of My heart...for I have heard...in an instant...the sound of the trumpet...
My people are fools...they have no understanding....
The communications from GOD, the heavenly chatter, is a constant thing. Stop, breathe in and listen. The sounds of nature, the special sunset, a cloud formation, the breeze on your skin feeling especially soft, the laughter of a small child, the eyes of a baby, the love of a pet, the unexpected text, call, email from a friend or parent. These are just a few of the many ways He communicates. All but a few of us do not have the ability to actually see and hear it. We all have the innate capacity to do so deep inside us for we are always conected to Him. If you actually take time and look for Him, you will find Him. Seek and you will find!
My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me....John 10:27
You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart....Jeremiah 29:13
We are assured and know that all things work together and are for good to and for those who love GOD and are called according to design and purpose....Romans 8:28
We tend to start our day off like rabbits, darting here and there, pausing then darting off again. Plannining, replanning, adjusting plans in an ever-increasing frenzy. Give control of your day over to Him, for He knows what needs to be done.
Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight....Psalm 119:35
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you....Psalm 32:8
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul....Psalm 143:8
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment