Wednesday, July 26, 2017




July 26, 2017                      #2

#1032
7-26-2017

I AM unseen and unheard
Human eyes have not seen
Nor ears received Word
For what is of earth is unclean
Do you seek to learn and grow?
Do you have the need to know?
Do you wish to have a better view?
Do you want to know the Me in you?
All this and more I lay out at your feet
I invite you all to My meet and greet
Sit, stand, kneel or lay down
Feel the touch of My heavenly gown
To stand upon the altar of Heaven
I suffered, died, descended to the Seven
To claim all things in the name of the Father
Why else would I even bother?
Children O' children, if you could but see
All that there is of GOD is for free
Need not your money or things of this world
All obstructions leave your colors swirled
Put your hands to the plow and follow Me
Know of a certainty all I speak to thee
Is the Truth of GOD as only He can be
So open your hearts, bend thy knee
Let the Spirit lift you, teach you all things
And feel the freedom that it brings
That of this world will soon pass away
Sooner than later comes that day
Do you desire to receive thy recompense
Or suffer in an eternity of suspense?
Can you let go things of the past
Or just accept the die as cast?
Knowledge and wisdom, Word and Truth
Things all offered since thy youth
All for free, just for the asking
Grow in them all, in Heaven you'll be basking
In GOD's Light and Love for all eternity
Feeling, knowing Holy Paternity
Follow not collectors of fortune
For they will stand at the door soon
They will cry loudest, for that which they lost
And know all they had came at a cost
Lessen thyselves in the time you have left
So at your time thy soul's not bereft
Of all that is needed to pass through the door
And thus receive so much more....

GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!


No comments:

Post a Comment