#1365
9-18-2023
GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!
What will be...will be
With you or just ME
I am prepared to stay the course
Ever onward...better or worse
Be not despaired for what shall come
Know thee this...no longer numb
I gave you all you would need
Unto this world your soul was freed
Many lives you have spent
Sent forth from Sacred Tent
Back and forth in mortal time
Always sharing Rhythm and Rhyme
Time is as was and shall be again
You will know the how and when
Time expires to start anew
Other worlds for you to view
I gave you sight...visions beyond compare
Stop and listen if you dare
My oh my...the tales could tell
Before and after stay in hell
My perfection is borne in you
Give forth each time you do
All that's given to do in life
Each time aided by a wife
Children come and then go
Much to do...each will know
Many more yet to reveal
Once the Veil I repeal
Guarded by those I sent
To help the lost to repent
Sending those who yet gather
Across the sea tho they'd rather
Come they shall for follow the stream
Of Light connected through you
No longer lost in a dream
Bridge they cross in you they view
Polar opposites they fear to travel
By your heart distance doth unravel
Many remain to come forth
They shall know thy true worth
And all to send appointed time
Time was...is and will be in Rhyme...
(633) jesus is marvelous - YouTube video explanation
(633) jesus is marvelous - YouTube Psalm 96-101
GOD BLESS! PRAISE GOD! JESUS IS MARVELOUS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! ABBA! EMMANUEL!
No comments:
Post a Comment