Friday, August 25, 2023

 

#1364

8-1/3/24-2023


Precursors of mankind

Were never so very blind

As all who came hence

Nor had all the suspense

"Go forth unto the land", were told

In the beginning, days of old


Incarcerated in spirit and in life

Suffering all manner of chaos and strife

I sought to free all manner of being

Told them the Words but they were not seeing

Intuit if you will the deeper meaning

Then unto you your heart shall be gleaning


Come what may, that final day

You shall swim unto Him

Not of water, but of spirit

Listen for voice, you shall hear it

Calling out to you in night

"Come unto ME, I AM the Light"

Dispense thy wares, all thy cares

Needs no more for in the core

You shall bask in eternal gaze

All your lives, all your days

Went by so fast, present, past

Loves forgotten, return unto you

All embracing all you do

Tarry not, My son of Light

You have done what thought right

Failures come, failures go

Learn as you can, then you'll know

I, as the Father, know to be human

Tis frail indeed, infinite room in/best unassuming

Heaven's abode, all for to see

Belief essential to see ME/be free

I AM, I WAS, I shall be again

Born unto GOD once amongst men

Came before, as you well know

Gave you purpose as did go

Walked amongst man seems an eternity

Thousand lives but one paternity

Time is at hand to send those souls

Whom now await, their canopic bowls

Shall be let go for you to pass

Many more yet do mass

Some Lahaina, bore unto thee

Once were there they didst see

Some of past, some most recent

Along with mountain, shall be sent

Connection flows from sea to land

Guided by those of My hand

Feel them connect, flow through you

Once upon shore you'll know what to do

Hear My Words sent from above

All to be shared by those you love

Be at peace My son, my friend

Grace of GOD, the Father, I do send....

 (574) jesus is marvelous - YouTube           video explanation

(574) jesus is marvelous - YouTube                 Psalm 90-95

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE GOD!  JESUS IS MARVELPOU!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! ABBA!  EMMANUEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment