Friday, May 27, 2022


#1337

5-3/8/16/23-2022


Positioned/Poisoned in the minds of men

Blockades to stop them being open

To receive the flow of GOD's grace

As intended to all of human race

Dire, remains the outcome of those

Who sought not the heavenly repose

I alone can attest to

All that befell each of you

Who remains, a testament of fact

Of all the evil has now attacked

Field of despair, frozen in nature

Thaw out to reveal lowliest of stature

Corpses abound, not yet seen

To all the atrocities lie in-between

Do the thing you do so well

Continue the Words we give to tell


Mother's so strong

To whom we belong

Forever GOD's grace

To the human race

From animals to trees

All comes from threes

Father, M/mother, C/child of life

Continues unending, husband and wife

Ever repeating o'er times passage

From the beginning, one true message

Honor thy Father, thy Mother supreme

Always in eye, the brightest gleam


Speak to ME in ways yet known

And I will tell you all I've shown

To those who've served ME well through time

Sharing with all, the Rythm and Rhyme

Doers do as I instructed

Explaining all I've constructed

If you but see as I didst say

You'd be ready come final day

I've no cause to delay further

What now comes, Words I gave for Her

To share with those to whom belief

Shall give to themselves My relief

Do you not see?  Do you not hear?

How very close, how very near

The end of times as times have been

Time as time, I shall win


Because you might, because you do

My Light shall shine through you

Because I can, because I AM

I shall begin, thy soul, to undam

Too long have burdened thyself from within

What does it matter, the things that have been

You and you alone, I chose to digest

My Words from heaven to always attest

Go unto man in spirit alone

My Truth to them shall be shown/known

Do not despair those who are lost

They alone are aware of the cost

Moon doth shine upon them now

Sharing unto ME their sacred cow

Glory unto you My sacred scribe

I give you soon the time to imbibe...


(54) jesus is marvelous - YouTube          video explanation


(54) jesus is marvelous - YouTube           Proverbs 26-27



GOD BLESS!  PRAISE GOD!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  ABBA!  EMMANUEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment