Sunday, May 1, 2022

 

#1335

4-16/18/20/28-2022


Because you ask, I shall answer

Because you love, I shall send Her

Because you believe, I shall deter

Because you honor, I shall refer

Because you have faith, I shall release

Because you cannot find, I shall not cease

Because you seek, I shall occur

Because you don't see, I shall blur

Because you don't knock, door remains closed

Because you are false, all hearts I froze

Traveling through space and time

Spreading, seeding Word of Rhyme

You who seek, shall then find

To share and help those blind

You who ask, shall then receive

To guide those who truly believe

You who knock, shall door be opened

To heart within to share all hope then


Such bespeaks the test of time

Fulfillment of the Sacred Rhyme

Per the course of human endeavor

Evil's attempts all the more clever

Still the vainglorious deeds they play

Cannot supplant what comes their way

Doers do as doers seek to do

None who stray can ever view

What the Truth is of what does come

Leaving them all the more dumb

Heaven's cross to bear upon man

Now this the culmination of GOD's Holy Plan

Passover, Easter, Ramadan too

Lie one over the other passage through

Be the man GOD made you to be

Seek the mind with eyes to see

You're the one to guide them home

Too many, too long didst roam

Moon is full, high in sky

Know the way, time is nigh

You of old, dates sublime

Began a journey, carried the Rhyme

Dispersed the seeds of malcontent

Seeded ground from Sacred Tent

Buyer's remorse, those hell bent

Out of time, paid no rent


Trespassers abound where none are seen

No one cares what's behind golden sheen

Too busy to care what lies behind

Rather to go about careless and blind

Do you not see, do you not know

What awaits thee in eternal glow?

What once was, shall be again

Sooner than later, only I know when


Benefits to mankind abound

Seek the right way, to be found

Right or wrong does not matter

If you continue to SEEK amongst all the chatter

Peers of youth, long forgotten 

Children of lives, all begotten

Gather now at crucial time

To submit to you ensuing Rhyme

Recall you will the faces lost

To time and time, all manner of cost

Purified each in thy passing

Of their souls as they were massing

Sums of good and sums of bad

All manner of being there to be had

Baseless claims of those who say

"GOD our Father, so we pray"

Mounting losses of faithless crowds

Darkness grows and more enshrouds

Dire to tell of this be sure

Gaining for you for will endure

Drums of deception sound out their call

How many will stumble and fall?

Doers do as doers do

Be thee stalwart all you

Who seek the Lord in all places

All times and in all faces

Chords of discord sound out through man

All that is according to Plan

Fear not My warriors of Light

You too shall see through the night

All the lies and all deception

Shall not escape your perception...


Video details - YouTube Studio           video explanation


Video details - YouTube Studio           Proverbs 22-23


GOD BLESS!  PRAISE GOD!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  ABBA!  EMMANUEL!




No comments:

Post a Comment