a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Friday, July 26, 2019
July 26, 2019
Good day, 美好的一天, Hezky den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, Bom dia, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день, shalom.....
Blessings this day and hopes for your happiness and safety. Prayers for those who do not believe, that they will find the way home....
Today's hidden Bible message comes from Ezekiel and is an old one that I was guided to repost...
Ezekiel 20-21...
Bring them into the land I had given...the most beautiful of all lands...follow My decrees...My Sabbath
Idols...I destroy...
I AM the Lord your GOD...keep My laws...keep My Sabbath holy...the person who obeys them will live...
I would pour out My wrath on...the nations...scatter...the countries...because they had not obeyed My laws...desecrated My Sabbaths...lusted after...idols...defiled...their gifts...
Speak to the people...the Sovereign Lord says...offer...sacrifices...
All your idols...serve wood...
What...will...happen...I will reign over you with a mighty hand...I will bring you into the wilderness...I will judge you...I will bring you into the bond of the covenant...I will purge you...will...enter the land...then you...there in the land all...will serve Me...
I will accept you...from the...scattered...
You will know that I AM the Lord...
Set your face toward the south...preach...say...hear the Word of the Lord...the Sovereign Lord says...I AM...will consume all your trees...the blazing flame will not be quenched...
Everyone will see that I the Lord have kindled it...
The Word of the Lord came to...man...
My sword...cut off...the wicked...
When they ask you...you shall say...the news...is coming...every spirit will become faint...it will surely take place...a sword...sharpened...like lightning...ready for the hand of the slayer...sone of man...against all the princes...
So then...the fallen be many...for slaughter...
I the Lord have spoken...
Jerusalem...will...seek an omen...consult idols...
Because you people have...your guilt...your sins...you will be taken captive...
It will not be as it was...the exalted will be brought low...will not be restored until...
I will give it...lightning...
False visions...lying divinations...of the wicked...has reached its climax...
The place where you were created...will judge you...
*easy to understand so will not interpret
We all so easily look into the future and try to plan it, force our will upon it, suffering thru all manner of anxiety. Then something happens causing us to have to re-prioritize and remake plans, causing us even more stress. However, if we place the future under His control, where it should be, the journey goes so much smoother. So much energy and time are wasted in planning for somethig that is not our place to do. Future is His domain.....
I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you...Psalm 32:8
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul...Psalm 143:8
https://youtu.be/h4vSGzp7q28 Acts 25-28
https://youtu.be/c6S-OjISq28 Old messages
GOD BLESS! PRAISE GOD! JESUS IS MARVELOUS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment