Tuesday, July 16, 2019



July 16, 2019

Good day,  美好的一天,  Hezky den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  Bom dia,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день, shalom.....

Blessings this day to all and hopes for your safety and happiness.  Prayers for those who are suffering from all sorts of oppression and those suffering from hunger.

Today's hidden Bible message comes to us from Jeremiah yet again...

Jeremiah 13-15...

Utter darkness...open... into exile...( Utter darkness leaves one open to exile.)

From the north...Lord sets over...in labor...***Not sure on this one, I do know that Revelations, which is not the exact truth, as we have been told, but it does mention an enemy from the north.  So I am thinking it has to do with that.  The Lord sets it upon Israel who will labor against it.

Your many sins...mistreated...( Your many sins have been mistreated by those in religious authority.)

The desert wind...I will scatter...false gods...( I will scatter false gods on the desert wind.)

I have seen your...Jerusalem...will be unclean...( I have seen that your Jerusalem [Holy cities] will be unclean.)

Concerning the drought...their heads...newborn fawn...for eyes fail...( Concerning what comes, their head/minds will be like newborns, eyes failing to understand.)

We bear your name...the Lord...will not listen...are prophesying...own minds idolatries...( We know your names, you false prophets, prosletyzers, preachers for you preach the idolatries of your own minds and for this the lord will not listen to your cries.)

This land...has suffered...by the sword...our wickedness...worthless idols of nations...( This land has suffered by the sword for the wickedness of worthless idols of the nations.)

I will send four kinds of destroyers...abhorrent...on you Jerusalem...for they have not changed their ways...( I will send four kinds of destroyers [four horsemen] who are most abhorrent, upon you for you have not changed your ways.)

Suddenly I will...put the survivors...My mother...( Suddenly I will put the survivors in My mother's hands.)

Surely I will make...your wealth...given as plunder...( I will most assuredly take away your wealth and give it as plunder.)

Lord, you understand...my persecutors...for my anger...were your joy...I never sat...alone...my pain unending...( Lord, you understand who my persecutors are.  You understand my anger at them became your joy as I turned to you for help and guidance, knowing then that I was never alone with my pain unending.)



Feeling sorry for yourself is a slippery slope like any form of negativism.  It is a tool of darkness to lure you into a false sense of comfort as it envelops your mind like a gang or terrorist gives a wounded child false comfort telling them to come with them and they will take care of you and keep you safe.  This is how evil tricked many of those who got stuck between this realm and Heaven.  Soon abandoning them or trying to get them to serve evil.
Look to the Light, even tho it may seem like a distant star, focus on it and it will guide you out of the depths of darkness onto level ground in the Light.  The more you focus the more it draws you out and up.  Eventually you can feel His hand lifting you, or His voice guiding you or His angels lifting you up guiding you.  He will then bathe you in a cleansing light and you can feel the weight of darkness fall away.

He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; He set my feet upon a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.  He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our GOD.  Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord...Psalm 40:2-3

Why are you in despair, O my soul?  And why have you become disturbed within me?  Hope in GOD, for I shall again praise Him for the help of His presence....Psalm 42:5

The Lord delights in those who fear (respect/honor) Him, who put their hope in His unfailing love...
Psalm 147:11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6fA35Ved-Y           Mercy Me...Even If

https://youtu.be/VX9RD0-tcL4                          Acts 23-24

https://youtu.be/6HLAsS_dTN4                          Old Messages

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE GOD!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment