a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Friday, May 3, 2019
May 3, 2019
#1210
5-2-2019
Herein lies the Truth of the Word
Delivered unto you by sacred bird
Henceforth and therein shall I divulge more
Of what comes in global war
Misery, destruction on massive scale
Unseen before in belly of whale
Purging earth of all manner of corruption
Continuing without any disruption
(Ending all darkness' disruption)
Bringing to the fore those of the past
All to aid of My heavenly cast
Doers of evil, I say unto you
Nothing you've done was ever out of view
To lead My sheep away from the Light
Their promised home from the night (unseen to their sight)
Brings destruction upon thy very head
Filling thy souls with deepest dread
Repent thy ways before too late
Forgiveness given to lowliest reprobate
Doers of evil who deign selves supreme
Who appear unto man, not what they seem
Shall be unveiled unto the masses
One by one as time passes
Angels of mine to remove their masks
Revealing to all their evil tasks
Uproar to follow, pursued through the earth
Crying out to GOD for their rebirth
"Glory! Glory! Unto the Father in Heaven!
Save us please from the fallen seven!"
Father of all to let go unheeded
Except those upon whom Words were seeded
What was once before, to be again
Once the earth clear of mortal men
Planted once more, the seeds of humanity
Upon the Garden, post calamity
You, whom I've called to aid in GOD's Plan
Continue to do all that you can
To gather and claim what belongs to GOD
As darkness flees My Lightning Rod
Angels and demons battle through space
All yet hidden to human race
Who walk the earth blind to what takes place
For only see what's in front of their face
I AM the Father, Son and Holy Ghost
I AM here before you, all heavenly Host
Do unto others not as they do unto you
But follow My Light deep inside to view
Perpetrators of crimes too brutal to behold
Shall not be left out in the cold
They too, chance shall receive
To repent, forgive, let go and believe
Prodigal sons and daughters all do be
Went astray after I'd set you free
Come unto Me for I AM the Way
Up unto the end and post final day
Turn aside from they who deceive
Ask for discernment and you shall receive
Once you were blind, then you shall see
Behold My face, stand before Me
Let Me guide you through those whom I sent
Long ago and now from sacred tent
Joy of joys awaits all those
Who seek and find heavenly repose
Knock on the door, I shall answer
Enter and join, song and dancer
(Behold the Truth, not lies of necromancer_
Peace unto My sacred scribe
More of gifts I shall imbibe
Changing your water to newest wine
As your soul within begins to shine
Healing, a/the gift you did ask
I shall add more and more as task
Glory in Words through thy conduit
Those to whom share shall view it
In spirit and in flesh, all whom you share
Shall have hearts opened so can compare
What is said to what they've heard
And know the Truth of My Word
No longer deceived, with open eyes
They shall behold all the lies
Go to thy purpose as not before
As days progress in eternal war
Revelations unfold not as was told
Long ago in days of old
Deep within what was said
Lies the Truth unseen to the dead
Whose hearts are frozen with hate and rage
From history of man, every age
You saw what lie between the lines
Rest is filled in, confirmed (revealed) in the Rhymes
Go this day to thy given task
To know each day, need but ask
Joy unfolds with thy heart
Embrace the healing I'll impart
Fear not what shall come
Soon no longer to feel oh so numb...
https://youtu.be/lx7rTpzDNcE explanation video
At this time I am summoned back to the place of many spirits who seek solace and more learning. So off to there this night.
GOD BLESS! PRAISE GOD! JESUS IS MARVELOUS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment