a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
May 29, 2019
#1213
5-28-2019
Journey begins, unknown date
For many a man, shall be too late
Testify this, no one to know
Wither which way the wind doth blow
Tides of corruption overflow
Some shall say and some shall go
Beyond encampments lie darkest tide
Seek to claim, seek to hide
Nothing unseen to naked eye
Can be felt as it passes by
Demons of old ply their trade
Even they at first were Heaven made
For this reason, too shall receive
Chance to repent, gain reprieve
No one knows but Almighty Father
He sees all as sister and brother
Choice attained by mere creation
No matter thy present situation
To the course you've taken, He did foresee
All He is, still offers thee
Behold the Truth or not, thy choice
Deny the Words or hear My voice
Obstinate in nature, mankind doth be
Even when thy stand before Me
Blinded by truths offered/spoken in script
Pure in heart can only decrypt
Piece of heart remains true
No matter distorted thy view
This, the light of thy very soul
Can still empower, make thee whole
Journey completes the day thy enter
Gates of hell or the epicenter
Where lies the Gate unto life eternal
All creation of the One, paternal
Joy of joys beyond belief
Unlike the darkness of the thief
He who hides behind the door
Seeks those rich, yet gains the poor
Who fail to see the Truth behind
The lines of passages, remain then blind
Oh My children of no recompense
I long for your love held in suspense
Eyes wide shut, no sight to see
All I give unto you for free
By the shores of lake serene
Endless pastures oh so green
Flowers of every scent and hue
All before thee to view
As thy soul passes through complete
No more corruption, no more surfeit [overabundance]
Jot this down, for most important
Nothing can enter that's not concordant
With GOD the Father in all His glory
Much to learn of His own story
My child of grace, I send thee forth
Upon the path to gain more worth
Of what shall come thee shall know
With each passage I shall show
Travels abound as thee sleep
Much knowledge too shall reap
To use in daily tasks I'll give
Through the remaining time you live
Embraced by love I did send
Up until thy earthly end
She of love to remain by side
Nothing inside you'll need to hide
Cleansed shall be in due time
Trust these Words I share in Rhyme
Healing a thing in perfect pace
As you return to thy new place
To dwell with she whom I awoke
Recall the time when last you spoke
Upon the passing of thy life
In the arms of ancient wife
Rejoined upon this ending time
More revealed each passing rhyme
Done all things I've asked of you
Memories of love soon shall view
Peace and patience, worry not
Long ago your soul was bought
Serve Me you shall well and good
Blessed thy were beneath the Wood
Of My passing upon the hill
When you gave Me thy free will
Tell the story as do recall
In coming days as the wall
Crumbles to dust inside thy heart
And no longer to feel so apart
From thy true self I placed within
Body of man all call Tim...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzQgj9h7Suc&feature=youtu.be explanation
GOD BLESS! PRAISE GOD! JESUS IS MARVELOUS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment