Tuesday, April 9, 2019



April 9, 2019

#1206
4-8-2019

Flowing through time in all shapes and colors
Scented candles of Light, celestial flowers
Floating seemlessly across the skies
Unseen to all human eyes
Discouraged by all unbelievers
Manipulated by deceivers
Jury awaits not of the flesh
Once spirit no longer does mesh
To receive thy just reward
Falling to those of lighted swords
Do you not see the sign of the times
Did you not heed Truth in the Rhymes
Why all the hustle and bustle of life?
Why continue in chaos and strife?
To your scattered bodies go the hounds
Devouring all flesh, nary any sounds
By the way (day) of My last coming
End of times was already humming
Die, they thought, upon cross of wood
Saw only what they could
For eyes of man betray all Truth
That lay behind Veil of Ruth
With those eyes I invited to see
You can begin to behold all of Me
With thine ears, I too did say
All the darkness held at bay
So to hear My voice as spoken
Then to have thy mind awoken
Through the veil I cleaned the Temple
Paved the Way, a way so simple
Leave behind the tarnished view
See Me only, thy soul I'll renew
For to pay the cost of existence
One must in faith have persistence
For Truth be told, time is at hand
My message soon spoken across the land
Coming days (weeks), thy rising need
To grow what was sown in holy seed
You were given Words to hear
All in  love, not to fear
He of darkness fills thy minds
With serpent tongue, only blinds
Users of knowledge distorted for those
Who seek not a heavenly repose
Sitting amongst their benches of wood
Instead of seeking as they should
Journey to Light begins through Me
Only I can give sight to see
Take heart, you who still persist
In going thy way, trying to resist
I know thy hearts, thy souls in Truth
For I was there in thy youth
Saw all that led you astray
From the very first day
All foreseen before thy dust
Formed within when thy soul must
Needed to enter the womb
Thy mother's sacred birthing room
Joy of joys like no other
The experience of being a mother
To behold a part of what is she
And Creator of man, He
The Father of Heaven, the One
Whose Holy Plan for earth almost done
Speak My name with each days rising
Then throughout, nothing's surprising
To the courts of justice, so many to rise
Long line lays before their eyes
Those I've called, to not stand among
For they recanted, souls all sung
Vibrations of color needed to ascend
Through you and others, My soulful friend
Time arrives oh so soon
Easter past present moon
Hear the Words I'll give to thee
Heart within to be then set free
Peace upon you brother Mine
Water soons turns to wine...


https://youtu.be/nHr1e7WOdlU          video explanation


GOD BLESS!  PRAISE GOD!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment