Tuesday, April 23, 2019




April 23, 2019
                                 Easter Sunday
                                
#1208
4-21-2019

Litany bespeaks what is to come
All will be revealed to certain some
For unto you was given gift to share
Yet the great many look, only stare
Blinded by what's before their eyes
What's given as truth tis only lies
I AM the one true GOD
Long before land of Nod
I came, I was, I shall always be
Precious few shall behold Me
Son of man unto you now
Time runs out, put hands to plow
Till the land you walk upon
Soon all you see shall be gone
End of times upon thee this day
Home unto Me, tis only one way
Above the sky oh so blue
Light of Heaven, many a hue
Discussions of faith fall upon deaf ears
Mankind to succumb to all his fears
Listened not to My voice
Heard not the call, made wrong choice
Do unto others as I did unto you
Do as I say not as you do
Walk of faith your's to decide
Nothing thought can you hide
What befalls man this day
Tis but a start, all I did say
Revelations, map cryptic in nature
To understand, rise to higher stature
Lift thyself up from upon the dirt
Let go all the anger, all the hurt
Deplore all done in My name
Fall they shall unto the flame
Many a year yet to come
For the suffering of deaf, blind and dumb
Destruction of all mankind has built
Some to fall, some to rise from the silt
Others came before, sought to play GOD
Suffered destruction by Lightning Rod
Only I and the Father reign supreme
Words you are given, not what they seem
Prosletyzers, purveyors assaying their lies
Appearing before your very eyes
Filling thy minds, all manner of deceit
Over and over they repeat
I AM here before thee now
Release thee all thy sacred cow
What was spoken by Me
As I hung upon your tree
Of rough hewn timber
Resting upon, oh so limber
Twas heard by those
Whom long before He chose
To reveal upon ater date
After the turmoil did abate
Hidden through time what I revealed
Lips of theirs He sealed
To this time upon the day
Moon did set, hidden away
Mine I sent, all gathered now
Using gifts I did endow
Some in spirit, some in flesh
Soon all no longer to mesh
With sinew and bone of the dust
Words of mine they did trust
Led the way, those I took
All recorded in the Book
Rest to follow in their time
At conclusion of the Rhyme
Flocks of each
They do teach
To follow through Gates of Light
Free forever from the night
Truthsayers, soothsayers, prophets of man
Continue to do all they can
To lead astray those who say
They believe yet they shall stay (go wrong way)
Blinded by what they seek
Faith and mind oh so weak
Turn asidde from all you know
And I shall show the way to go
Mesmerized by simple words
At the start through all the thirds
Now the time to harken to
What lies deep inside of you
In three days I did rebuild
Yet mankind refused to yield
Took upon yoke of sin
Returned to as they had been
Stop and listen for I AM here
Hear My voice in your ear
Listen well for time runs out
Hear I'll not as they scream and shout
Look to past, what did occur
Make thy choice, be thee sure
For only one chance then to remain
To choose salvation or eternal pain
Armegeddon not as you think
Today all stand upon the brink
Begins upon the setting sun
And ends when all I do is done...

https://youtu.be/iCwLW5OGfOA          video explanation

https://youtu.be/TS3hVMAfL4A          This is video sharing about spirits i have helped recently to           go to Light.

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE GOD!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment