Monday, March 4, 2019




March 4. 2019

#1201
2-26/27-2019

Intrepid tho thou may be
Many of you fail to see
One lies, before thine eyes
Mesmerized by all the lies
Few are told to Truth long gone
For, for them it lies far beyond
Their mortal vision so near-sighted
As darkness spreads fear, delighted
By all the chaos and inconsistencies
Seeking to halt all the ascendencies
My time came before
Followed by many a war
Sought to save all I could
Hung upon a cross of wood
I looked down upon those lost
Sold their souls so high a cost
Doubted not My Father's Word
That I'd arise upon the third
Day absent all adulation
No one discerned the situation
But for three who came of gender
Hearts full of love oh so tender
To them I spoke in cryptic tone
Words for them to hear alone
Some they shared with My brothers
Rest passed on unto all others
Mortal man who came hence
Has been held from knowing future tense
Gave instead a tale to see
Encrypted with words to set thee free
Gone upon the histories of time
Revealed again in coming Rhyme
Few will hear, yet fewer see
What does come, what shall be
Forlorn and lost amongst the masses
Hoards of people see not what passes
Journey befalls a precious few
Rest to receive their proper due
I AM the now and then
What was and shall be again
Alpha, Omega, all in One
Trust in Me, soul be won
Tryest thou might, evil shall do
Blinding the eyes to what is true
I shall prevail unto the end
All occurs as didst portend
Do thou doubt all I say?
Is your blindness in the way?
Faith a thing goes unseen
Why the burdens when I wiped all clean?
Sins of the fathers are NOT carried forth
I judge each upon own soul's worth
Do not despair of false allegations
Fools and desceptors abound all nations
Speak unto Me and Me alone
Open thy hearts and then be shown
The way unto all righteousness
And follow in trust to then possess
Salvation in grace as was promised
Forgive, believe, repent, all else dismiss...

https://youtu.be/7QNKD5IW4HU         explanation

GOD BESS!  PRAISE GOD!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment