Saturday, March 30, 2019



March 31, 2019

#1205
3-29-2019

What it seems is not as it is
All understanding alone is His
He sends out Words for discernment
Up until the final adjournment
Doubt not all thats been said
Whether you be living or dead
I AM the Father, Son, Holy Ghost
I AM One with the Heavenly Host
Not of confusion, but understanding
Concordant with His will not countermanding
I came before with all manner of humility
Yet you responded in all promiscuity
Journey for all comes to an end
Whether thou be foe or friend
Compare not what you have to another
What thee hoard I'll give to thy brother
I AM here before all man
At this the culmination of GOD's Plan
To announce unto thee the parting of ways
At the beginning of end of days
No more shall evil hold sway
Plagueing mankind day by day
Usery a scourge of mankind
Greed and corruption makes them blind
To all the vagaries in time
Never once heeding the Rhyme
No more to excel in their place
For descent comes to all human race
No matter the color or creed
All have failed to heed
The warnings that passed through spiritBut increasing the speed of M
Fewer and fewer, failed to hear it
Bespoken by many I have sent
Forth from within My Sacred Tent
Journey of man comes to a close
Excelled at nothing since I arose
But increasing the speed of thy demise
Believing in only whats before their eyes
I spoke before of all that was needed
How simple a thing if my Words were heeded
Freed thee of thy sinful bondage
Allowed thyself to be taken hostage
To all thy lusts upon the earth
Keeping thee from thy eternal rebirth
Doomsayers, naysayers, prophets of man
Have spoken their words, done all they can
To guide and mislead through twisted words
All in fulfillment of Sacred Thirds
GOD foresaw all that's occurred
Knew before how His commands would be slurred
Devil bespeaks what man wants to hear
Words of deception fills thy ear
Truth is unknown but to a few
Who've heard My voice, gained clearer view
Only they to suffer not the pain
Of mortal death they shall refrain
Heeded not the lies and deception
Sow the Truth not misconception
Few among men believed all they've said
Easier to follow those who've misled
Titles make not a servant of mine
Only I can change water to wine
Leaders of men in all places
Speak to you behind false faces
Corrupted by those who hover about
Cleverly manipulating, planting seeds of doubt
Only through Me can one hope to ascend
Seek Me now not at the end....

https://youtu.be/VK1hjUTqFfs            explanation

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment