a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Friday, October 5, 2018
October 5, 2018
#1173
10-3-2018
Time passages, seems not to stand still
Yet all illusion, GOD's will
When I was but young in spirit
GOD's voice I did hear it
Infinite in sound, loud yet not
Father of Creation, we are taught
More to Him than meets the eye
Answer to the how and why
To live forever, first must die
To now the Truth, must know the lie
Wakened upon a grassy plain (plane)
Felt no joy, felt no pain
Upon a course I'd been sent
Stood so recently within His tent
Go beyond one life's journey
Until thy stand again before Me
What was given unto each life
Twas needed to pass through the strife
Many you'll know, I'll send to you
To share My Words, hence to renew
Garner thy strength in quiet times
I'll still continue to send the Rhymes
Other gifts shall not be needed
Seeming as if to have receded
Called upon in later days
Shall come forth in all ways
In greater force than had before
As soul shall then again be more
Able to connect with those around
Who shield thee, aid thee without sound
Patience needed, never thy strength
All remains tis one tenth
Then to course She sets you upon
Up until the day you are gone
She I spoke of, do not doubt
Til the family can do without
Then to join as was told
Darkness tried, oh so bold
To lead astray along false path
Trusted your sense of which you hath
Awareness builds over time
Always confirmed in the Rhyme
Be thee still in months to come
As I increase the mounting sum
(As you begin to feel less numb)
Doers of their daily tasks
Who do all that He asks
Shall bathe forever in His Light
Safe eternal from the night
Fortuitous, a thing you behold
Be thee humble, be thee bold
Truths lie within the Truth
Unseen to man since early youth
Passed to legend, then to myth
To again be shown forthwith
Upon that day, as Mother revealed
Many to come, their sight repealed
Things to happen as you go
You shall know when you know
Rest My son, child of grace
Soon you'll behold My face...
https://youtu.be/4744qu1TOZA explanation
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS MARVELOUS! PRAISE GOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment