a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Friday, October 26, 2018
October 26, 2018
#1176
10-25-2018
Only through constant prayer
Can one keep free of evil snare
Coming up close as we speak
Snatching up the old and the weak
Diverse methods we did warn
In darkest pit they were born
I and the Father, one together
Lift My flock light as a feather
Transporting those who followed My path
Laid out for them with all they'd hath
Need of to find their way
Home upon their final day
Joy to behold upon their return
All awaits, that which did yearn
Mea culpa, all that's needed
Forgiveness long ago was deeded
Let thy sin, guilt and shame
Be offered up to Holy name
What transpires upon the fields
Shall produce final crop yields
Oh heavenly light before thine eyes
Told you no one truly dies
Rise or fall, tis all grace
Choice is yours of which place
I alone pass final judgment
Until then give all encouragement
What you seek you shall find
If you see or if you're blind
What you ask ye shall receive
Truth of Light or be deceived
Upon the knock, will be opened
Unto all knowing or see all hope end
In Caesar's world or GOD's Light
You must choose for soon it's night
My completion of GOD's plan
About to be visited upon all man
All you sought, asked or knocked for
In this world to be lost in war
Do you think to take with you
Anything in this world you view
Nothing passed, leave all behind
Happiness in heart you'll not find
Let all go you hold inside
Nothing there can thee hide
I came before, not once but twice
Neither time didst heed My advice
Doomsayers all know not the time
That I shall reveal in Rhyme
Petty thoughts of those who deny
Truth of Words, then will ask why
As times before paid not attention
Hence in them had no retention
Calling out to GOD in Heaven
Whilst having served the fallen seven
Oh ye children, such sullen faith
Blindly following silent wraith
You were given all that was needed
Free for all yet never heeded
Take to heart this if nothing more
Upon the cross which I was bore
Gave of Myself to set you free
All I was I gave to thee
To show the Way with no more sin
And give to thee a chance to win.....
https://youtu.be/Sr1QSWnqF6o explanation
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment