a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Saturday, October 14, 2017
October 13, 2017
Good day, 日安, dobar dan, Hezký den, Goddag, Goede dag, Head paeva, Mangandang araw, Hei sitten, Bonne journee, Guten tag, يوم جيد , კარგი დღე, Καλή μέρα, יום טוב , Góðan dag, Selamat siang, Buona giornata, Lá maith, 良い一日, hari yang baik, God dag, Dobry dzień,
Dia bom, O zi buna, Dobrý deň, Buen día, Хороший день, Diwrnod da, İyi günler, Добрый день....
Blessings to all this Friday the 13th....I pray all are healthy, happy and safe. Special prayers for all those who too blind to see and too deaf to hear the Word of GOD and thus not to receive His countless endless grace.
Today's hidden Bible message comes to us from Jeremiah 44-47 yet again.....
Go to Egypt...die by famine....
Gone to live...in famine and plague...a few fugitives...and all the people...who were...living...and will not listen...
I will pour out...of Heaven...by sword...men and women....(Heavenly Host)
We were...your ancestors...
By His decrees...and had sinned....
Hear the Word....and pour out drink...and you will know...who is against you...(Hear the Word and drink the Living Water)
The Lord says...king of Babylon...says to you...what I have...built...has added sorrow...with groaning...throughout the earth...
Wherever you go...disaster...(Terrorism?)
This is the Word...to Jeremiah.....prepare your shields...march out to battle...they are retreating...the swift cannot flee...
Like rivers of surging water...it has quenched...the sword...with blood...
Both will fall...will hear your shame...
They cannot stand...to our own people...(Evil cannot stand against the Host)
They will exclaim...whose name is the Lord...for Memphis...will turn.....for the day of disaster...
They cannot be counted...who will be put to shame...
I AM about...to put hands on those...of times past...(The Fallen seven?) (Those we are going to rescue in the pit?)
Do not be dismayed...I will again...for I AM...among you...
I will not....let you go...before Pharaoh attacks....
Rest in His peace! Take time to be with Him in quietness and commune, speak to Him. Especially when you are anxious and stressed about something. Who better to spend time with, to seek help from, to receive counseling from? He suffered and died to free us from slavery, so why enslave yourself again?
Be still and know that I AM GOD; I will be exalted among nations, I will be exalted in the earth...Psalm 46:10
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment