Monday, October 2, 2017




October 1, 2017                #2

#1060
9-28-2017

Upon the hill I once stood
Hung upon the cross of wood
Looked upon thee standing there
Eyes so full of guilt and despair
Oh My child, you knew it would come
You would feel oh so numb
Through each life you have carried
Burden in heart as you were harried
By those of darkness who sought your soul
Knowing it was not yet whole
My angels have protected thee throughout time
As you have shared each Word of Rhyme
Mocked, rejected, scorned and pursued
You have survived all that ensued
To the end you knew thy task
Was to do all I did ask
Upon the starlight I'd descend
When you and the others I did send
Through it all I loved you all
You were first to answer the call
Humblest of beings I did create
Soul of yours does long predate
Mankind's foot upon this earth
Not long after its first birth
Brothers and sisters by your side
In thy free will you did decide
To each walk the earth o'er time
Sharing the words of Rhythm and Rhyme
Others to follow for other reasons
Depending on the spiritual seasons
Many tasks left undone
To be completed upon setting sun
Final descension of this stage
Final third of mankind's age
For those who've neglected what was shared
Truth of heart tells if soul be spared
All My angels soon arrived
None of My children to be deprived
Of chance to repent of their sin
And thus their soul for us to win
In full knowledge of all GOD is
Whence completely you are His
Choices to make all must do
When all given a clearer view
Even darkness to kneel before
The Father of whom all souls did bore
Come unto Me as the child thee were
And pain of suffering you will endure
Believe in Me with all thy heart
All thy being, from flesh shall depart
And thus escape the death all fear
Upon hearing My voice within your ear
Trust it, feel it embrace thy soul
And come to Me, be made whole.

This one was for me but hope it had some meaning to you as well....

GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment