a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Thursday, April 27, 2017
April 27, 2017 #2 From Jesus...
#999
4-27-2017
Upon the tree I fell
From grace on earth to bitterest hell
All to save My flock of sheep
From also perishing to the deep
Yet despite all I'd done
Chose to flourish in the sun
Clinging to their earthly ways
Wasting away the endless days
Unaware of all the Truth
I shared with them in their youth
In the beginning when first I came
In a time with different name
Few would listen to what I said
Hence all fell unto the dead
Then again I walked the earth
Sharing in all heavenly mirth
Still they sought to cast aside
My Words fell on ground, withered and died
No more did they hear My voice
When I revealed the path, to make their own choice
So to darkness I did descend
There to free enemy and friend
Rose again to seal the pact
Thus to be My final act
Before ascension unto the skies
Right before their very eyes
Still they had their subtle doubts
Nothing hidden for soul shouts
All is heard within My kingdom
Amidst the heralds, and those who sing them
Hark! Hark! They do not hear
Praise of GOD whose Son is near
You who flourish amongst the greed
Slaves to all of which I'd freed
Your souls are laden with heavy load
Turned aside from all I showed
Time is now at hand again
Heed the Words I put to pen
Through My conduits of Word and Truth
Revealing what lie behind Veil of Ruth
All I've shared shall soon pass
When least expect, you quivering mass
Lost and alone you've walked this earth
Believing not of its coming rebirth
All is upon you unseen to eyes
Answers to all the hows and whys
Prepare thyselves now for what does come
Not for the many bur for some
Few heard My voice as I spoke
Deep within, their soul awoke
Filled with Light shone from above
Felt the power of the Father's love
Joy to behold, they will see
For having believed, bent the knee
All the rest in great number
Will awaken from their slumber
To behold the suffering and misery
Warned of throughout man's history
Many chances you had to listen
To hear the Words that did glisten
Before and after would not take [Pre and post Crucifixion]
To heart and instead did forsake
Even when before your eyes
Turned away to all the lies
All the chances wasted and squandered
All the answers to all you pondered
Foolish not to take what was given
Paid instead to what was driven
By greed, corruption, power and vanity
Thus the world fell to insanity
I call upon thee, all mine who serve
My Truth throughout every nerve
And fiber of thy being
Know the Truth of all their seeing
Children of Light, My love endured
Within thy hearts, completely cured
All thy burdens to be lifted
As your sin is now sifted
Who thy'll be to ascend
Dwell forever with family and friend
To thee I give keys to My kingdom
Where you as well, the songs shall sing them....
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment