a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, April 16, 2017
April 16, 2017 #2 Easter Sunday
#997
4-16-2017
Regulated streams of incandescent light
Shining down ever bright
What you behold with mortal eyes
All illusion and mostly lies
Truth of all the Father is
Shown to all those who are His
If they open hearts so true
Then they'll gain a clearer view
Once before I came upon
Earthly domain then was gone
Few believed, as they do today
More and more they go astray
Once again I have returned
To give to those who have so earned
Salvation promised to those who believed
With heart and soul and thus received
All that was promised them
From the time you walked as Shem
Many things soon shall pass
As My angels continue to mass
Glory such as never before
Cleansing of Earth post the war
One of cataclysmic proportions
All shall be seen without distortions
By My hand I shall release
Plagues upon man without cease
To rid the world of all corruption
And bring an end to all disruption
To bring to Earth the Sacred Garden
Then to fill it with those I pardon
Meek and humble, contrite in spirit
GOD's Almighty Power, they did fear it
Love of GOD oh so pure
Through all they did endure
Rise again My brothers and sisters
Unto the heavens, no resisters
My grace was always sufficient for thee
From the time I hung on the tree
Timber hewn upon faceless rock
At the proper time upon the clock
Time's returned to critical juncture
Feel My blood from final puncture
Water of life for all to drink
Past is not what you think
Future now is at your door
Open your hearts and minds before
Too late will be when it starts
And all that I sent departs
No one left for you to follow
In the misery rest shall wallow
I AM risen Lord who stands here now
Time to put your hands to plow
Look not behind for all is gone
Once you set your feet upon
The one true path unto the Father
Things of this world, do not bother
All shall be taken of which man possessed
That which he long has obsessed
Nothing taken unto the Light
But thy soul ever bright
Stripped naked as at the start
Before man and woman did depart
The Garden which I had created
Where they had dwelt all elated
(Where their needs all awaited)
Long journey you have taken
Scribe of Heaven, once did awaken
Upon the land in servitude
For your persistent attitude
As it ends approaching date
I know that you cannot wait
Yet but more tasks you must complete
Before the others you shall meet
Extra things I've given you
For I know you shall do
Them all to best of your ability
With all thy given spiritual agility
Peace of Christ, My spiritual being
Shall be in you through all you'll be seeing
Save as many as you can
For Me, the Savior of all man..........
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment