Thursday, September 25, 2025

 #1400

9-22-2025

I stood before man and the coming storm

Long before I had revealed My form

Seeds of humanity had ebbed and flowed

Some took root, some gone where the wind blowed

I was assured by Father in Heaven

All would be Mine that would or would not leaven

Times of man have come and gone

Now all that's left rests upon

Finest hairsbreadth of time and space

For all comes to end of this human race

For cleansing proceeds at a quickened pace

All will behold the one true face

Of the liar, deceiver, demon of darkness

Who reigns and spreads utter starkness

He will increase in power and stature

Trying to disrupt the Holy Rapture

Little does he know, as never did

For most of Truth, from Him, was hid

Twisted soul of angelic nature

Long ago fell from grace so pure

Brothers, sisters who followed his lead

Sought to fulfill their basest need

GOD alone rules over Heaven

Not any of the fallen seven

Bear that in mind before thee choose

To follow the Light or clever ruse

I send before Me all manner of Light

Indefensible as they continue the fight

For all Creation trembles at My/His name

Twice before to earth I came

To share the Word of GOD's Truth

All that lay behind Veil of Ruth

For those who doubt or do not believe

You shall have one chance at a reprieve

When stand before Me for thy truth revealed

Know thee this, nothing is concealed

Be at peace, My peace I give you

All you say, all within

All that's here is in His view

All should know darkness can't win

Brother, sister, father, son

Mother, daughter, all are one

All you think, all you do

Tell the tale what lies in you

The Lord is near, unseen as yet

Listen to your heart, do not let

The whispers of darkness guide your ways

Time on clock, not years but days

Look to the Heavens when you hear the call

Listen with heart inside your wall

All bastions shall be destroyed the day

I reveal unto thee the one true Way

For through Me alone can you pass through the Gate

Believe, repent before too late

Forgive, Let go all things of life

All that causes such inner strife

All is seen, all is heard

Seek the Light, hear the Word

Salvation upon you, know thee this

All Creation is only His

Holy Spirit

PRAISE GOD!  GOD IS AWESOME!   PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!  ABBA!  EMMANUEL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBUwZkNdEXs       video explanation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iau8yb94Tz4             2 Chronicles 10-13


https://www.youtube.com/?v=SyTKLTv_FR8              video explanation


No comments:

Post a Comment