#1383
8-6/24-2024/9-7-2024
From a desert of longing I was saved
Too long a journey I had braved
Inconcise, at best, I saw
For my vision was, as yet, raw
For centuries, neigh eons, GOD created
Endless motion went unabated
Saw things few would ever see
Made mankind, gave all for free
Metamorphosis of body and soul
What was pieces all became whole
Discourses aplenty abound among men
Put to stone, papyrus, chisel and pen
Some were heard, few listen
Less and less souls glisten
Why so much chaos and despair?
Why does GOD the Father not seem to care?
Did you not hear, did you not heed
The Word of GOD for you to read?
I came, not once, but twice before
Now a third time for final war
Three is the number, Father, Son, Holy Ghost
Unlocks the Gates for Heavenly Host
Legions of angels pour forth into the fray
More and more each passing earth day
Time stands still as if not exists
Only man's presence tis why it persists
Doubters care not for the Words of Truth
Never they shall see behind Veil of Ruth
Unbelievers spread lies to the blind
Taking over all reasoning in their mind
Following their lead unto the end
Forsaking all family and friend
To their demise they will follow
The bitterest pill they will swallow
Purpose to all things you will see
On your journey return unto ME
I AM AS I AM, always been
Follow the Truth, in the end shall win
Battle with darkness, as it unfolds
Free of the power that it holds
Do unto others as you'd do unto ME
Worry not for I'll set you free
Of all fears and doubts, obstacles thou hath
Clear the way on your unique path
Til return home, you shall, appointed in time
At completion of your final Rhyme...
jesus is marvelous (youtube.com) video explanation
Video details - YouTube Studio Job 11-14
GOD BLESS! PRAISE GOD! JESUS IS MARVELOUS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! ABBA! EMMANUEL!
No comments:
Post a Comment