Wednesday, April 24, 2024

 #1377

4-16/22-2024


Pipers resound in the heavens above

Caroling out their sounds of love

Tunes of GOD's unending grace

Words of purity, behold His face

Clouds of dismay fill the land

Much occurs by Almighty hand

Fields of Merrilor, cloven hoof

Standing alone, so aloof

Just as so mankind resides

Corruption rots away their insides/throughout it hides

Tearing at humanity's souls

Emptiness consumes their canopic bowls


Perpetuity granted for those of esteem

Who see things not as they seem

Joy unfolds before their eyes

Far beyond all the lies

No one comes to GOD alone

No one rises if we not condone

Be as it may I give to thee

All I gave at the start for free

Come what may, beyond all borders

All shall be removed of those hoarders 

Who sought to claim all they could

Believed not/saw not upon the Wood

I have come again at last

Passover meal a spiritual repast

Dawn unfolds behold a new world

All GOD's glory to be unfurled

Skies of blue, red and alight

What's unseen of endless night

All to pass as was foretold

Be thee in faith oh so bold

I AM as I AM and shall always be

I AM the ONE path unto HE

Who created all things before, yet to come

Dawn of GOD's children, no deaf, blind and dumb

All shall see the Truth of all things

All the glory His beauty brings

Heaven unfolds her joy from above

All the purity of GOD's true love

I told you before, My servants I sent

Who stood before ME in Sacred Tent

To endure all the hardships to come thy way

For the glory to attain upon Final Day

Peace and joy to My sons and daughters

Baptized in GOD's Holy Waters

Purity of soul you each doth have

Behold GOD's face, healing salve

Little remains of thy journey here

Soon you'll hear My voice in thine ear.


Peace!!

jesus is marvelous (youtube.com)        video explanation

jesus is marvelous (youtube.com)        Psalm 132-136


PRAISE GOD!  GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  ABBA!  EMMANUEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment