Thursday, March 7, 2024

 

#1373

2-29-2024


Vistas of blue, vistas of green

Beauty of nature goes unseen

By those caught up in busy-ness of life

Milling about so full of strife

Glory unfolds to unseeing eyes

So full of wonder, heart full of cries

I see all things, all passes by

Constant and not, the how and the why

Dispensation completes upon the abandoning

Of life's holy vessel, timeline's commanding

Do not worry, do not doubt

Ponder not what its all about

Learn as you go, to the Light you will know

Once you return, all that you yearn

Shall be given to gain understanding

No need to continue demanding

All is for free, from the start

That GOD above so does impart

Test and trial tis part of the journey

Praise GOD above as you bend your knee

I AM as I always was

All GOD says He then does

Time escapes once you let go

All thats unseen then shall know

I was the same, beginning and end

My Father gave unto ME to send

You are a part of a beautiful picture

A part of most high prefecture

I came not once, but twice before

Each a message I didst bore

Unto man to adhere to, to ease the pain

To show the path for thee to gain

All that twas needed to find way home

Return unto Heaven no more to roam....


(854) jesus is marvelous - YouTube           VIDEO EXPLANATION

jesus is marvelous (youtube.com)               Psalm 119:9-16

GOD BLESS!  GOD IS AWESOME!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  ABBA!  EMMANUEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment