Thursday, January 18, 2024

 #1371

1-15-2024


Seek the righteous, for they know the way

Seek to learn each and every day

More to see, more to do

Release the core that is you

Soulful reminders dwell deep inside

Things you've always sought to hide

Be they righteous, be they dead

Hearts within are constantly read

You, who seek to sway the tide

Heavenly abode you shall reside

I AM He who came before

I AM all and so much more

Beyond the scope of human existence

You will find with much persistence

Those who seek in right places

Soon to find heaven-sent faces

Those I've sent so long before

Have returned, this final war

Those who've remained throughout time

Shared My Words through the Rhyme

Much twas said, little was written

For, with darker voice, mankind was smitten

Stay the course of thy design

And you shall be a twisted vine

Follow the road twas little taken

And your soul shall ne'er be forsaken

Tutelage given through servants of Mine

Heeds the Words, water to wine

I AM He who came before

Second through womb, she didst bore

Unto this world I came to teach

To clear the way, to heal the breach

Once, I bore the Holy Spirit

Long before, My voice, didst hear it

Walked amongst man unbeknownst to him

For his sight was oh so dim

Laid the path for thee to follow

Bitterest pill you would swallow

Second time, to clear the path

Gave you all that you would hath

Need of to finish the journey

To stand before GOD and bend your knee

Now upon My third rendering

Souls of all will be surrendering

Unto the will of Almighty GOD

For I AM His Lightning Rod

Few remain, whom originally sent

From within My Sacred Tent

Alathiel, son of Light and grace

Many a life, many a face

I give to you, to follow lead

Words he speaks, do take heed

Times approach, direst in nature

Relinquish all burdens of lowly stature

Offer up to ME, each passing day

Light shines down to show the way

I gave thee all you would need

To heal the wounds, stop the bleed

Be thee well or be thee ill

Only you each can decide/choose, free will

No greater gift, beyond love, twas given

Each a gift from GOD, spirit driven

You must decide, for time is nigh

Look for sign upon the sky

Those who see with blinded eye

Shall not live but surely die

Those of heart open to GOD and believe

Shall know the time and thus receive

Understanding to thus carry them forth

For they shall show their true worth...

jesus is marvelous (youtube.com)           video explanation

jesus is marvelous (youtube.com)           Psalm 115-118

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE GOD!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  ABBA!  EMMANUEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment