Saturday, October 14, 2023

 

#1367

10-14-2023


Behold the day as yet undawned

Evil came unto men, long ago spawned

Israel fails to fulfill all ordained

Suffers immensely unrefrained

I foretold of all to come

Heard not, deaf, blind and dumb

Behold the evil that seeks to destroy

Using all things at their employ

I shall end their unglorious campaign

They too shall suffer immense pain

For righteousness tis not theirs to receive

For many among them seek to deceive

Blinded by hate by those who twist

Word of prophet they doth persist   [Prophet here is Mohammed]

I await the day of perfection

When all shall behold My resurrection

Of all GOD's glory to be revealed

Veil of Ruth lowered, darkness repealed

Jews, Muslims, Christians all of faith

Shall be in peace free of the wraith

Solar eclipse yet marks a time

Next phase to begin revealed in Rhyme

Hardships come for all to bear

Soon shall see those who truly care

For liars, deceivers, liars of men

Falsely guide the many who'll then

Do things unto others without cause

Running rampant without any pause

Do not be deterred for I see all

Hear MY voice when I call

Answer in heart, do not fear

For I AM always near....

PRAISE GOD!  GOD IS AWESOME!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!  ABBA!  EMMANUEL!

(664) jesus is marvelous - YouTube           VIDEO EXPLANATION

(664) jesus is marvelous - YouTube           Psalm 104=106

No comments:

Post a Comment