#1306
2-5-2021
Make haste! Make haste!
The Earth's to be laid waste!
Perpetuity was never granted
Long ago when man was planted
For GOD foresaw what was to become
Of the gift He gave to initial sum
Silent grace bestowed upon those
Who from the earth first arose
Hear and listen oh ye of faith
Discern the whisperings of silent wraith
Bestowing temptation upon the land
Subtlety and subterfuge by his hand
Beneath the facades of mortal faces
Dwell those of many alien races
Not of this world of mortal men
But of a darker, fouler ken
Putrefaction in depths of hell
Deeper down, a bottomless well
Hidden there those so lost
Paid in life the ultimate cost
Sold their soul to feed their need
Endless corruption, plagiaries and greed
Miasma of hate, discord and gluttony
For all their cries, endless cacophony
Echoed through the times of men
Heard the Words I did pen
Through those I sent through time
Recording Word through the Rhyme
Yet cast aside in blinded view
Believed the lies and not what's true
Let not the vagaries of man
Affect thy path of GOD's plan
For thy feet tread a fallacy
If you continue to fail to see
The one true course I laid before
Each and every one My Light didst bore
Unto the earthen firmament
That which comes thy canst circumvent
Take to heart these words I share
Many things soon come to bear
Fortitude of soul, spirit and mind
Keep thee from being deaf, dumb and blind
To all that befalls the age of man
Angels of mine do all they can
To plot the course I gave to you
To complete the tasks I gave to do
Upon thy journey of space and time
Soon all shall turn on a dime
What befalls, twas thou forewarned
Long ago when before man was formed
Seek the road that leads thee home
Or aimlessly thoust continue to roam
Needlessly across earthen plane
Stumbling, falling, refusing to refrain
From that which keeps thee lost and alone
Doing things I cannot condone
Fortuitous, a thing, to have discernment
Far before one's own interment
To dispel the clouds of mind and eye
Believest not and you shall die
Suffer the pains of mortal dilemma
Displaced in spirit tis an anathema
By My hand, I gave My Son
Told you all, He is the only One
Through which to ease the pain
Of mortal discourse, dark refrain
The way of Light, for all to take
That of this world must first forsake
Dire consequences of which I spoke
Begin anew upon first stroke
Of clock on wall, a chime be sure
Those who'll see, hearts most pure
Chaos ensues, of this be known
Media outlets shall all be shown
Peaceful soliloquy comes to those
Who alone seek a heavenly repose
Garnering knowledge to stay the tide
All others, no place can they hide
Repertoire of destruction mankind does possess
Stockpiling, in all things, to excess
Foolish creed seek to belong
Hear not the heavenly song
All creation tis at My disposal
For I didst, at start, compose all
Forces of nature by My hand
Shall thus sweep across the land
Lightning speed boils hence below
Upon the land, no where to go
To escape the process of man's destruction
For I AM to begin Earth's reconstruction....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1060X88m3kk&feature=youtu.be video explanation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSAXBLKE1tE&feature=youtu.be Isaiah 21-22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZjB5cpRuL0&feature=youtu.be old messages
GOD BLESS! PRAISE GOD! JESUS IS MARVELOUS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! ABBA! EMMANUEL!
No comments:
Post a Comment