a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Tuesday, July 14, 2020
#1276
7-8-2020
To the shores of the departed I stood
Upon the edge of sainted wood
Sword in hand, I called your name
No more could I lay claim
Sailed away to distant shore
My love for you, no longer bore
Poisoned lips turned thee aside
Believed not me but those who'd lied
Pain lay hidden for so long a time
Til I climbed out of the slime
Free of the burden I took to heart
Kept us too long far apart
Those who deceived have passed away
Upon the shore I stood again that day
Returned to me a love long parted
My deepest heart then restarted
My joy, my love returned to me
Two as one, forever free
Jakob, a name we both knew well
For what he'd done, resides in hell
Awaits salvation, GOD shall grant
If when called he does recant
Imelda love, we'll join again
Once I am free of life and then
Within the Light with all the others
Brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers
Tasks I have as yet to do
I know from where you doth view
With those I've loved along the way
Some with me and some there stay
Gaze down upon this earthen land
Protected by GOD's Almighty Hand
Be at peace with all those I love
In GOD's heavenly Light far above...
Peter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OupaqE8vyUU&feature=youtu.be Video explanation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N07033j7Fio&feature=youtu.be Ezekiel 25-27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtNn-l_cumY&feature=youtu.be Old messages
GOD BLESS! PRAISE GOD! JESUS IS MARVLOUS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment