a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
May 19, 2020
Good day, 美好的一天, Hezky den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, Bom dia, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день, shalom.....
Blessings to all this day and hopes for your safety and happiness. Special prayers today for all those under the influence of darkness....
It has been awhile since I had time to post a hidden Bible message so I hope that this one gives meaning to you who read it.
It is from Psalms 91 thru beginning of 97...
His faithfulness...at your right hand...
{A. The Lord Jesus Christ is here, who sits at your right hand...B. GOD's faithfulness is at our side, He believes in each of you.}
The Lord is my refuge...and the cobra...I will satisfy him....to your name Lord...
{GOD is my refuge, and the serpent, I will turn him [those who serve him] to your name Lord.}
In the morning...of the harp...(of)your hands...(of)your thoughts...(let me)understand...
{In the morning of the day, let me discern the music [Rhythm and Rhyme--Word} of your hands and thoughts.}
(we)Have heard...the world...(is)your throne...(it)is established...adorns your house...Lord...
{We have heard, Lord, that the world is your throne. It is established, made, to adorn your house.}
Evildoers...who(the)Lord avenges...be jubilant...The Lord...will destroy them...with music and song...
{Be jubilant, for the evildoers, whom the Lord avenges against, He will destroy them with Rhythm n Rhyme, the music and Word of GOD.}
The Lord...ascribe nations...He will judge...
{The Lord will impose Judgment upon all nations.}
Let the Heavens...the sea resound...let all the trees...creation rejoice...and the peoples...He will judge...
{Let all creation rejoice, and the peoples He will judge, for the time is now.}
Let the distant shores...foundation...go before Him...
{Let all the earth go before Him.}
I know it is long periods of time between postings, for which I apologize. With waiting to send gatherings of souls to the occasional messages, I have had to be patient. I am at His service and must wait till each communication and guidance. Never having been a patient being at any time of my very long journey, it is a little frustrating when I go day days without any kind of spiritual communication or happenings. Please never thik that I have stopped or given up on the blog and sharing all that I experience. More souls have been joining the gatherings and the Lord is waiting for their discernment. I will know when I know and please pray I do not fail Him.
GOD BLESS! PRAISE GOD! JESUS IS MARVELOUS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment