Thursday, November 14, 2019



#1242
11-7-2019

Peace of Christ essential thing
All the joy that it can bring
Unto the masses of human beings
Even while all they're seeing
Tis lies, deception, all poured forth
Words of little or no worth
See through the eyes of misty wood
Oh the Truth if only you could
Journey unfolds before your eyes
Soul uplifted, for never dies
Belief essential, a fait accompli
Accept or not, only way to gain entry
Do you purpose to pay thy way
Take all you have upon final day
Fools they be hoarding their wealth
All the while falling to those whose stealth
Feeds upon their souls so dark
Growing dimmer, their heavenly spark
Even so, all are welcome
Despite all that shall come
Unto the last, repentance can do
Gains for thee a clearer view
I AM, I WAS, I shall ever be
Eternal GOD, all I AM tis free
Journey of man began long ago
Before a time few even know
Books of knowledge show little in Truth
For all remains behind Veil of Ruth
With the Garden, twas taken away
To be revealed again post final day
Seekers rise above the tide
For their thirst I will not hide
Servants come and servants go
Sharing all I give to know
Time was needed, essential in nature
For man a chance to grow in stature
One twas given at the start
Until, by choice, it fell apart
Went thy way, a course complete
Yet chose again their own two feet
No more to attain what was given
Except in spirit to then be driven
Glory unfolds in subtle form
Feel its joy oh so warm
When in thy day, thou call unto Me
Peace I give, I give unto thee
All are loved, for Truth be known
What's inside tis always shown
Infinite, a thing all creation
No matter in life one's own station
Journey ends, a place you choose
Gift of GOD, best not misuse
At thy calling, pose thee well
For knows the words you'll tell
Pain and suffering at an end
Or rest assured you will descend
Love thy neighbor as GOD loves you
Choose thee well in all you do
Battles fought and yet to come
Shall not go well for growing sum
Darkness pervades across the land
Time remaining, few grains of sand
Plot a course to thine salvation
Man to fall, nation by nation.....

https://youtu.be/C1wBqKk_ghk         video explanation

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE GOD!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment