Thursday, June 27, 2019




June 27, 2019

Good day,  美好的一天,  Hezky den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  Bom dia,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день, shalom.....

Blessings to all who are suffering from depression and anxiety, that they will find comfort and solace thru Christ, the Father GOD.  Also, for those who have pain locked inside that they may be freed of it for good.

Today's hidden Bible message comes to us from the Book of Zechariah 1-5...

Prophet Zechariah...justice...the people...over every enemy...whole earth...(Prophet Zechariah brought justice to the people over every enemy on earth)

Zechariah, son of Berekiah...very angry...not My Words...commanded My servants...determined to...Zechariah...a man mounted...My Lord...throughout the earth...(Sezhariah, son of Berekiah...was very angry...spoke in anger with not My Words...commanded My servants who were determined to mount Zechariah above My Lord throughout the earth.)

Withold mercy...I am...went too far...Lord Almighty...showed me...who lifted up...where you are going...and how long it is...(I am witholding mercy, which went too far, so the Lord Almighty showed me.  He lifted me up, asking where are you going?  He showed me where to go and how long it will take.)

Will be a city...you escape...I will surely raise...their slaves...Zion...(There will be a city yu escape.  I will surely raise their slaves to Zion.)

He has roused...at His right side...from the fire...(He has roused from the fire, those by His side.)

There are seven eyes...your vine...the angel...the other side...you do not know...but by My Spirit...will bring out...Zerubbabel...then GOD...foundation of Temple...the chosen capstone...olive branches...you know not...He said...before Me...I answered...over the whole land...(There are seven eyes that gaze upon your personal vine.  The angel of the other side, darkness.  You do not know about them, but MY Spirit will bring out Zerubbabel, then GOD, the foundation of the Temple [body], the chosen capstone of the temple [Most High], with all His olive branches [peacemakers], whom you know not, as He said, will go out before Me when I answer over the whole land.)

There before Me...is going out...will send out...by My name...what is appearing...(There before Me are those who are going out and I will send them out by My name along with what is appearing.)

Focus on the present for the past is unchangeable and the future is His domain.  We were not designed to deal with more than the present.  Along with that, He will give us all we need to live in the present yet we tend to try and take on more burdens by dealing with the future and we do take on more burdens by holding onto the past.
Time is an illusion to us, for we cannot handle more so we cannot see past and future it is too overwhelming.  Focus on the day you are in and let Him meet and greet you, guiding you through it to accomplish what He needs of you then to do your life things.  Breathe Him in literally and trust in His guidance.

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You.  Show me the way I should go, for to You I lift up my soul...Psalm 143:8

"I AM with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land.  I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."...Genesis 28:15


https://youtu.be/lSmxJ0C-lAA         Acts 14-16


https://youtu.be/sT_gHb0E_2Q         Old messages


GOD BLESS!  PRAISE GOD!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment