a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Tuesday, February 5, 2019
February 5, 2019
This is a short message I received as I was texting with Judy in Las Vegas. She had just left bowling alley in Boulder City, which is by Las Vegas and next to Hoover Dam. It was a spirit speaking to her this message to give to me. I can tell it is not aware I am receiving it through Judy as Judy is not even aware of this.
#119?
2-4-2019
Demons swarm here
Place of resistance
Many are lost here
Judy---Where?
Bowling
Dam
Judy---Oh!
Suicides
They fight to onto them
Channeling a course of action
Why oh why am I so lost
Price to pay..so high a cost
Morbid acclaim we all have
Never received but bitter salve
They hate us still
Not a thing as free will
GOD a liar..all they say
Ever since our final day
Many here wish to ascend
Want the pain to end
See him through your eyes of mind
Ours alone are kept blind
Tell him we seek to learn
All our souls do so yearn
Amassing pain..earth trembles
What He built..now disassembles
In you we see his light shine forth
Thus we can tell his worth
Calls to us..beacon in the night
Darkness fills our hearts with fright
They gather round for his arrival
Seek to alter his survival
Warn him what awaits
Know they do the dates
Hope a thing seems so lost
We paid the ultimate cost
Help he will if we ask
Evil will call him to task
Realm of spirits know he comes
Know what within him numbs
We wish him well in his endeavor
Cords of Light they try to sever
I must go..energy does wane
Many here so full of pain
Where thee gather we we'll remain
Share with him our refrain
https://youtu.be/6COsjCfAGec explanation
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! PRAISE GOD! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment