a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, December 9, 2018
December 9, 2018
Good day, 美好的一天, Hezky den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, Bom dia, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings today to all and prayers for your happiness and safety. Prayers for those suffering with depression, that the Lord will lift the burden from them directly or indirectly through the help of others.
Today's hidden Bible message comes to us from Ezekiel 20-21...
Given them...follow My...decrees...but had rejected...Son of man...when I brought them...fragrant...offerings...(It was given unto humankind to follow the Lord's decrees, but they rejected the Son of man when He brought them the good news. All that He gave us for free has been rejected.)
You continue...vile images...as surely...we say...a mighty hand...will execute judgment...(Humankind instead, continues in idolatry as surely as We tell you tht the Lord Almighty's hand will execute judgment.)
Sovereign Lord says...all the people...your holy sacrifices...had sworn...the Word of the Lord...set your face...the blazing flame...scorched by it...(Sovereign Lord says to all the people, your "holy" sacrifices by which you swear obedience to the Word of the Lord, instead sets your face upon the blazing flame (devil) and are scorched by it.)
I said...against the sanctuary...therefore groan...every spirit...to flash...to be grasped...(I spoke against the sanctuary, church, therefore causing every spirit to groan and show their true colors to then be seen and the crop to begin harvesting.)
Beat your breast...closing in on...the fallen...for slaughter...(So therefore beat your breast for the fallen are closing in for the slaughter.)
Slash...wherever your sword...to take...the lot...against the gates...(Slash your sword against the evil that is at the gates, for it has come to claim what it can.)
You profane...Sovereign Lord...the crown will not...consume...of the wicked...whose time of punishment...its climax...(You who profane the Sovereign Lord, the crown will not fill you of the wicked, whose punishment is its climax.)
Breathe out...you who...I will deliver...in destruction...(Let go your spirit, those who I will deliver in destruction.)
Trust in the Lord and be ready to make those leaps of faith which He requires of us. To play it safe and not do so is a type of disbelief. Put you faith in the Lord, and when He says jump then jump. He will hold your hand as you do. After that first leap then it will get easier.
Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you...Psalm 9:10
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me...Psalm 23:4
"Whoever serves Me must follow Me; and where I AM, My servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves Me."...John 12:26
https://youtu.be/90P8_6GljzU Catastrophes are tests
https://youtu.be/AoteFaEN7eo Philemon
GOD BLESS! PRAISE GOD! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment