Wednesday, August 22, 2018



August 21, 2018

#1162
8-19-2018

Look not upon things of this world
For you will see with colors swirled
Look instead with eyes of spirit
Then Word of GOD you will hear it
Beating ceaselessly in Rhyme
Form the beginning to end of time
When it stops upon the day
Scribe of Heaven is taken away
Doers of deeds thought unseen
Clouded by minds so unclean
Takers of things not their own
Foolish of pride, nothing's unknown
For all is seen by GOD in Heaven
Time of man long past eleven
Joyful abodes await all those
Who truly sought heavenly repose
Those who took their path and turned away
Shall suffer torment as they stay
Lost, alone in all manner of chaos
Dazed and confused, so at a loss
As to what has happened to life they led
Should have listened, instead were fed
Pack of lies to entice them from
The Truth of GOD, left them dumb
Go the way of own making
Word of GOD always forsaking
Doubters who do their best
Shall in the end find their rest
Those who speak with closed off hearts
Shall feel the wrath GOD imparts
Greed, corruption, driving force
Shall fall unto those of horse
Two do ride across the earth
Know full well all men's worth
List of names they do carry
Souls of they, should be wary
For their brother three soon to come
Things to get worse for certain some
Mine I sent shall continue to leave
Mild in passing they'll receive
Journeys taken hence complete
No longer their life to repeat
Gone unto their final task
Then unto Heaven, eternally bask
Within the Light of Supreme being
For with their hearts always were seeing
The Truth of all I did send
Each and all, I call friend
Peace unto thee servants of mine
All I AM is also thine
Turn to those blind of eye
Pray for them, believe the lie
Duties over but for the last
Nothing delayed, die is cast
For thy faith and trust in Me
Souls you love shall too be free
But in their suffering yet to come
I'll open hearts, no longer dumb
Joyless inside despite their faces
Going nowhere, stuck in their places
Turn to you, you'll not be there
Refused to listen when you didst share
Those with gifts not yet used
Shall too suffer for they refused
With their demise
They'll grow then wise
To complete their task
For which they did ask
And then return to Me
And bend their knee
Daughters two, you sought to teach
Tasks complete, I give to each
Those you sent guard them well
From those he sent from deepest hell
Yet soon to leave to aid thy cause
Others to guard without pause
Hardships befall, for there'll be need
To garner attention, purpose to heed
William goes before their path
To prepare each for what they'll hath
Need of to complete their task
When then they'll do all I ask
Those you lead unto the dark
Each within the brightest spark
Light to shine to drive away
All demons as you lead the way
Swords of Light I gave to you
Knowledge to use I'll renew
Peace upon you brother mine
Day by day I change your water to wine...


https://youtu.be/yOHty-Bmtxs                 video explanation


GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!  PRAISE GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment