July 17, 2018
#1155
Waves of time wash ashore
Endlessly bringing forth before
What once was shall be again
Once on stone, now with pen
Internal glory awaits all those
Eternal substance endlessly flows
Don't despair, don't dismay
All comes to fruition on a day
Towards the opening of Heaven's door
All His power and glory to the fore
Doubters, worshipers, in their sincerity
Walking around full of temerity
Unbelievers stand better chance
Least they did not see and look askance
Rejecting GOD, a thing obscene
Why the earth's being wiped clean
You each were given things to do
Planted the seed inside of you
Growth of duty fueled by love
Showering down from above
Turned aside to seek own cause
Caused the Father to take pause
Blessings ceased as you rejected
Hence the darkness then detected
An open door to enter through
To then slowly take over you
Cleanse thy house, each must do
Or blind you'll be, unable to view
I gave a warning many times
In Book of Word and many rhymes
Those who'll say they had no warning
Shall be ill-prepared for fateful morning
Led astray through weakened heart
Failing thus to do their part
In GOD's Plan, for which were chosen
And let their hearts become frozen
In place just as Lot's wife
Who since has suffered much strife
Rejecting GOD, a thing not done
And expect thy soul to be won
You were not made to go it alone
Through all of time I have shown
The fallacy of human strength
For darkness goes to any length
To claim thy souls for evil intent
So easily your plans, does circumvent
With My help and guidance
Through trust, faith and abidance
You can overcome all things
Even the evil darkness brings
Upon this world once so serene
Beauty fades, no longer clean
I returned this final time
I shall turn all on a dime
Saying goes as it is meant
All My Host from Sacred Tent
Upon this land I once walked
When side by side I lived and talked
Gave you all the path to take
Words I shared you did forsake
He of whom I shared My Word
Who walked this earth in every third
Has gave up all to save thy souls
To help free thee of canopic bowls
Yet many came and many went
Dismissing the Words I had sent
Seeds will grow irregardless still
Best you place coin upon window sill
Ease thy suffering, heed all I've said
Many walk the world already dead
Those in spirit and those in flesh
Soon the two will no longer mesh
Stripped of all you sought to possess
Continue to seek as you obsess
All is GOD's, none your own
Self-dependence I can't condone
Happiness lies not within the heart
False of face they each impart
To the core, so foul and lost
All they attain comes at a cost
Cancer comes in many a form
None of which keeps you warm
Rotting corpses of flesh and bone
Deep within so all alone
Mother Mary calls to all Her
Children who do so adjure [adjure...to solemnly request to learn]
Peace of Christ mine to give
So she can help you to truly live
I alone, the path, the Way
Plead to each of you on THIS day
To believe, repent, rebuke and banish
Let go all things and evil will vanish
In My name I give you each to say
So not to suffer where thee lay.....
https://youtu.be/ra_3YeeIcz8 video explanation
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
No comments:
Post a Comment