Thursday, June 14, 2018



June 13, 2018             #2



#1147
6-13-2018


Simple is as simple does
All that is, all that was
Seek within to know what's been
(All that was and all that's been)
Focus on Me so darkness won't win
To the glory that dwells on high
One must see with inner (spiritual) eye
Dormant in each, you hold the key
To unlock your door and thus be free (see Me)
I was here to show the way
Home on each of yours final day
Comes a time
Spoken in Rhyme
When all shall face
The Father, no time or space
All the best and all the worst
Those who rejected and those who knelt first
Servants of mine have all they need
From all possessions they were freed
To follow Me where all they're guided
For when I called they had abided
Joys of life cannot compare
Facades that leave an empty stare
Momentary in nature, fade into past
Joys of Heaven eternally cast
Oh My children if you could but see
All in Heaven that awaits thee
You'd cast aside your mortal tether
And seek to attain downy feather
Cloaks of color, cloaks of white
Discard thy garments, belong to night
Led astray children of man
Since beginning he's done all he can
Serpent tongued of honeyed words
Plagued mankind through Sacred Thirds
If I could with one single stroke
Touch each heart just as I awoke
To gather thee all into My arms
Safe forever from all the harms
This I'd do without out second thought
For many souls in web are caught
But tis not the Father's Holy Plan
Free will in beginning He gave to man
Choice is one each of you must make
To suffer in torment or your thirst I'll slake
(To follow Me or follow the snake)
Bought upon the cross of wood
Time to save all I could
From the paths mankind led
Suffered, died, fought and bled
Foolish things mortals do
Living longer lives yet gaining no view
Cast aside all things they do fetter
Having less tis far far better
More you have the more you'll lose
Path you go is one you choose
I AM the Father, I AM the Son
Holy Ghost speaks to you when day is done
Open thy hearts to what lay inside
Heavenly flow shall wash away all you hide
Nothing in life can you take with you
Look at all the foolish things you do
My Father's Kingdom is one of Spirit
Open your minds, then you will hear it
What was and is shall be no more
Wiped clean of corruption to very core
Bubbles of lava now flow forth
Earth seeks its own rebirth
Promised what comes shall begin so soon
Look to the signs post blood red moon

https://youtu.be/BuKMD9MzMgk    video


GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment